Chapter 10

I am trying to find a picture of a Japanese girl that represents Haruki and my brother turned the WiFi off T.T oh wait nvm I turned it back on. Soooo the girl in the media is Haru. Yup

------------------------------------------------------------

Haruki's POV

I sighed. Chen spent the whole day with Krystal Jung. Not that I'm jealous, but I feel alone without my camel dinasour best friend who sings with his cheekbones. What was Chen thinking anyway? He barely even knows Krystal. Hmmm.....

I decided to open our math textbook. I need to study math anyway. I started to read the problems and answer them in my head. I stood up and walked out the school.

"So if we add this... And mumble mumble." I mumbled. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone.

"Oi! Watch where you're going!"

"I'm so sorry! I- Haru?" My eyes went up to see who it was and it was Xiumin! "A-ah, Xiumin oppa!" I said and smiled. I finally got to see his cute smiling baozi face.

"Nice meeting you here!"

"You too, oppa! What are you doing out here?"

"Oh, I was just going to a cafe, care to join me?"

"Of course, oppa!" I smiled at him. We went to a plain old cafe. It's actually named "Maid Cafe!" Yup. Maid cafes are actually pretty popular in Japan. They seem to not be very popular here in Korea.

"Xiumin oppa? Do you come here often?"

"Me? Hahaa.... My uncle owns this cafe so I guess I do."

His uncle owns this maid cafe? Wowww. There's creepers here too. "Xiumin? You're back?" I heard a voice. I turned and saw an insanely cute boy. Omg why am I meeting cute boys nowadays. Kyaaaa!!

"Oh, hi Luhan. Haru, meet my Chinese cousin, Luhan. Luhan, meet Haruki, my Japanese-Korean friend."

"Hello! I'm Luhan! Nice to meet you! I'm 16 actually." Luhan smiled. He's 2 years older than me?? O.O. But he looks my age! He is wearing a uniform from another school actually. He is wearing a blazer with a white shirt and pants.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled at him. He blushed. Awww, so cute!

"W-well, I'm heading to uncle. See you later, Xiumin! And y-you too H-Haruki!" He ran for it. Hmmm.

Me and Xiumin sat on the chairs. "So, what do you think of Luhan?" He smirked at me. "He's nice and cute." I giggled when I remembered his blush. "Ohhh so do you like him" Xiumin smirked even more evil. I blushed deep red.

"Y-yah oppa! What are you trying to s-"

"Waiter! Can we order?" I heard a familliar voice. Wait, I know that voice! I turned around and saw Chen! What?!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Yahhh. Haruki is so pretty. T.T I want to be Japanese now.