Chapter 24

It's holy Thursday. :]

•~~•

"JONGDAE?!"

Haruki exclaimed as she saw Chen at the door. Luhan opened his eyes and was surprised to see Chen. "Why are you here? I thought you were going to stay at the cafe." Luhan said. Chen said nothing and walked up to Luhan.

"You...... You were only going to confess, and only confess right?" Chen asked.

"Well what do you think?"

"You're not confessing at all! You're.... You were about to kiss Haruki!" Chen screamed. Luhan was surprised.

"What.... What the heck?! Why are you suddenly screaming?!"

"What makes you think you can just kiss Haruki like that?! Huh?! You think that she'll just agree and let you kiss her?! You think that just because she kisses you means that she loves y-"

"Jongdae, that's enough!" Haruki blurted. Chen stopped yelling and looked at Haruki. "I.... I was going to kiss Luhan!" Haruki confessed. Chen's face darkened, he couldn't believe it.

Haruki... Likes Luhan? But.... Has Chen never made it clear to her?

Has he never made it clear that he loves her?

Chen slowly walked out of Haruki's room and out of her house.

Haruki loves Luhan.

A kiss is enough to prove it.

It's enough.

"Why did you do that? Why couldn't you tell him that I asked you to kiss me?" Luhan asked. Haruki sulked. "I didn't want Chen to hurt you.." Haruki said.

Luhan frowned.

"Go to him."

"Huh?"

"I said, go to him!"

"But--"

"Who do you think has been there the whole time, to support you?! Who do you think was the one who clearly tried to make it clear that he loves you?! Go!!"

Haruki stared, but instantly got up to chase after Chen.

A tear fell down Luhan's cheek.

Luhan smiled.

As long as Haruki was happy.... He is happy too.

Luhan got up and went back to the cafe to tease Xiumin some more.

Haruki ran off, not even knowing where Chen is.

She started to remember those times when Chen defended her from the bullies.  When Chen decided to not go to his family's dinner just so he could comfort her from a heartbreak. When Chen pulled his lollipop out of his mouth and stuck it onto hers.

It all made sense now.

Haruki loves Chen.

She loves him and she knows it.

In the corner of Haruki's eye, she saw a boy, rather, a boy with camel eyes and a dinosaur face. It reminded her of SHINee's Jonghyun.

Kim Jongdae.

The 11 year old boy who brought her pie.

Also the troll.

The leader of the beagle line.

Haruki grabbed Chen's arm, in the midst of all the people around them, just ignoring them.

"I love you!" Haruki confessed in public to Chen. She closed her eyes.

Would this affect their camouflage in the background?

Chen stared, taken aback.

"I.....," Chen trailed off ",love you too!" Chen pulled Haruki in for a hug. Haruki slowly put her hands on Chen's back.

Of course, this was a background love, so they didn't attract attention. People who saw them just assumed they were youngsters in love.

But thus, since their love was in stake of becoming outstanding, it all stays in the background now.

For they have really expressed their background love.

The End.

•~~•

Haha the story ended. But of course, since there is still Krystal, D.O, Myungsoo, Kai, Luhan and Xiumin. And also the side story, which we have to finish. I'm going to be making an epilogue. But the side story will come first, since it needs to be completed, and the the epilogue!

Ok? Ok.

Yehet? Yehet.