Chapter 11

Why is SHINee's Onew so cute and hot at the same time? Omfg I am starting to love Onew. Should I add him in the story? Lol maybe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chen's POV

"So Krystal, where do you wanna go?" I asked her. She looked around. This bitch, she asked me if we could go to a cafe and didn't even plan it? Seriously. Apparently, something has caught her attention. Because her eyes lit up.

"Oppa! Let's go there!" She pulled my arm and dragged me to a cafe. Huh? It's a maid cafe... Isn't this the stuff that Haru talks about when she rants about Korea not having stuff Japan does? Wowww. Look at all the maids in there. Me and Krystal went to sit on a table with two chairs.

"Waiter! Can we order?" I said to a nearby waiter. She nodded cutely. "Hai, master-sama." She said. Oh, she's japanese like Haru? Cool... I ordered what we wanted, and heard a few voices.

"Something wrong? You suddenly stopped talking." I heard a voice from the table in front of us. "A-ah no." Said a girl voice. Wait a minute, I know this voice! I turned a little to see the girl, but a boy with baozi cheeks was blocking the way... I clicked my tounge in annoyance. They seem to have a conversation going on.

"Did you stop talking because you realized you like Luhan?

"N-no! It's just... Uh..."

"Admit it, you like Luhan."

Who is this Luhan guy? I am getting pissed.

"Y-yah oppa! The person I like isn't Luhan! The- the person I like is standing right h-"

"Krystal, what is your ideal type?" I asked loud enough for the two to hear. I could feel her surprised aura. I smirked. "Why the sudden question, Chen oppa?" She asked. I could feel her starting to get jealous. I chuckled, not because of Krystal, but because of Haru. My, that's what she gets for hanging around other guys.

Muahahaha!

Haru's POV

Yah!!! Why did Chen ask a sudden question to her?! Aishhh, why am I even jealous? I sinked my head down. "Um, Haru?" Xiumin asked worringly. "Yeah, what?!" I groaned and faced him. "The waiters here." He said and smiled. Why'd he smile? Does he like the waiters? I should dress up in maid outfit sometime. Like Ayuzawa Misaki!

"Konnichiwa! May I take your orders?" The maid started mixing Japanese and Korean. I smiled. I started ordering for the two of us in Japanese. Me and the waiter kinda had a conversation in Japanese too.....

"Ore? Naruto already ended? Omo~~~ what a shame, it was a big part of my childhood."

"I know, right? I was rooting for Naruto and Sakura, but I totally didn't expect Naruto and Hinata to have kids!"

"Yes! Oh, and have you heard that they're releasing a new live-action AOT movie?"

"Will it be as bad as The Last Airbender and the DBZ movie?"

"No! This time, Japan's producing it! And you know, Japan is awesome! I hope they add some extra scenes. Like Eren and Mikasa kissing!"

"OMG YES KYAAAAA"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Ehem..." Me and the waiter turned to see Xiumin. "Waiter, our order." Xiumin said awkwardly. Me and the waiter looked at each other and laughed. "Of course, sir." The waiter said in Korean. "By the way, my name's Kirisaki Yui! Here's my number!" She gave me a piece of paper. "Thanks, I'm Park Haruki! I'll text you!" I smiled at her. She went off.

"You and that waiter are pretty close." Xiumin said. I giggled. "We share the same love for anime anyway, and we're both Japanese anyway." I saw that Chen and Krystal were still there. "Xiumin oppa, I'll be back." I reassured him. I stood up and pulled Chen.

"Come here for a second, Jongdae." I said and smiled fakely. Chen started shivering. "Y-yah, Haru- Ah!" I pulled his collar and he choked. I pulled him out of the cafe.

"You! Why'd you follow me here, huh?!"

"Yah! Pabo! I didn't follow you, Krystal wanted to come here!"

"So?! What's up with asking Krystal's ideal type all of a sudden?!"

"Th- wait what? Are you jealous?"

I blushed and smacked him.

"P-pabo! You're seriously pissing me off!"

"You're pissing me off too, Haru!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Oh cmon, you just went to a cafe WITH A GUY. And, that guy isn't me. AND HE MENTIONED IF YOU LIKED ANOTHER GUY. WHICH ISN'T ME."

"What's your problem, Chen?! You get mad with me being with other guys, yet YOU are courting another girl, which, FYI, ISN'T ME. Heck, we're not even dating!"

"Wait, we're not?" Chen blinked. I face palmed myself. What an idiot! "Look, let's just get back to being friends, ok? And go back to our partners." I said. "Right." Chen said and blushed out of embarrassment. Huh? Why'd he think were dating, anyway?

Probably because he likes you.

H-huh? Who's there?!

Baka. I'm your conscience. And I'm here to tell you something.

What?

The troll wins always, even now, and he totally trolled.

.....

Are you kidding me? Conscience? Conscience?! *sigh* she left. What did she mean anyway?

Me and Chen walked back in. Only to find Krystal fidgeting nervously, and Xiumin drinking his coffee awkwardly. I glared at Chen and he just gave me a "what-did-I-do?" look.

"Xiumin oppa, I'm back." I told him. "Right, was that guy your boyfriend?"

Oh.

My.

You should know better than this.

"Wh-what?! Not in a million years! He's a camel dinasour who sings with his cheekbones! There's no way-"

"Ok, I get it, he's just a friend." Xiumin smiled. I sighed in relief.

"Chen oppa, what did you guys talk about?" Krystal asked Chen.

"Ah, Haruki-chan just.... Uh...." I glared at him and he gulped.

"She just wanted to know why I followed her to the cafe! But I explained, so yeah!" He smiled with his cheekbones.

Why does he have to smile so cutely?

Wait, what?

Did I just....?

Baka Haru.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doneeeee, I just wrote a long ass chapter. Which took 3 days to make.

Lol.

BTW the maid is in the media. So yeah.