Chapter 9

Woooo. Look at Chen puffin dem cheeks yo!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal's POV

"Umma, appa, me and Krystal are heading to school now!" My older sis, Jessica said. Yes, I have an older sis. (A/n  I don't know how Jessica is older. So I'm not gon' write about that!) She has a boyfriend too. Or secret boyfriend. It was the actor, Wu Fan? But she calls him Kris.

"Good morning, Kris!" Jessica threw her arms around him. Just in case you didn't know, Wu Yi Fan is still in highschool too. He just finished filming his new movie. I forgot the name tho. :C. "Good morning too, Sweetie pie." He chuckled.

"Yah!! Don't call me that, Kris!"

"Then what shall I call you?"

"Something not cheesy!"

"Ok, something not cheesy."

"No!!!"

"Ok. Ok. I shall call you mine."

"Kris!!"

I rolled my eyes at them. Really? PDA? In the morning? "Ah, good morning, Krystal. Didn't see you there." Kris greeted me. "Yeah, go on with your PDA. I don't mind." I said. They both chuckled. "Oh, by the way, I brought Kyungsoo with me!" Kris said.

Really? Kyungsoo? If you guys didn't know, Kyungsoo is Kris' actor friend. He goes to the same school as us. Andddd, he. Is. Annoying. I swear, he really is? Always pestering me! Asking me questions that don't make any sense! He has a squishy face, I admit. And he is pretty cute. He is also in the same grade as me. But he-

"Um, Krystal? Stop daydreaming about Kyungsoo coz he is coming right here." Kris stated. I snapped out of my rage. Kyungsoo was walking towards us with a poker face. But when he saw me, he smiled.

"Good morning everyone, and Kryst-"

"I'm heading to my boyfriend. Hope you all don't mind, unnie and Kris oppa." I said and rolled my eyes at Kyungsoo. Jessica's eyes widened. "What?! You have a boyfriend, Krystal?!" She yelled at me.

"Yeah, I do. And he is wayyyy more attractive than D.O here." I said and used Kyungsoo's stage name. He looked hurt. I kinda feel bad, but he won't be pestering me anymore, which is good.

"Krystal, you're just 15! You CANNOT get a boyfriend until you're 18 remember?!"

"Well, yeah! But atleast I'm dating someone my age! You're dating someone older than you!"

"It's just a 1 year difference, Krystal!"

I walked away. "Krystal! I'm telling you on mom!" Jessica yelled. I sighed and went to find Chen. He was talking to a girl. What???

"U-um, C-Chen oppa..." I said and looked at him. He smiled. Huh?? I'm confused. The girl who was talking to him turned back. Wow! She looks foreign. "See, Haru! I am courting her!" Chen said to the foreign girl.

"How does her calling you 'oppa' be proof? Use your mind, Jongdae!"

Jongdae? Is that Chen oppa's real name?

"Yah!!!! Don't call me Jongdae in front of her, Haru!"

"Baka! You don't even like her!"

My eyes widened. How could she say that?

"Yah!!! Haru, you're just jealous! I do like her!"

"Says the one who said I'm supposed to be jealous when you first told me you like her!"

"U-um.... You two..." I fidgeted. They both looked at me. I want to say I feel like the third wheel here but I can't.

"Krystal-ssi? Is there anything wrong?"

"C-Chen oppa. Can I come with you to class?" I blurted out. "Oh sure!" He said smiling. The Haru girl just rolled her eyes. What's her problem?

"Let's go! See ya later, Haruki-chan!" Chen oppa stated. Haruki? I guess she's Japanese. But..  Chen oppa seems to like her a lot. Am I not enough for him? :C

----------------------------------------------------------

Why is Krissica so cute.

Omfg.

Can those two just get married and have kids? Their kids will probably be angels. Lol.