duel for my stay

Here we all boys and girls the chapter that y/n will need to win the duel if he wants to stay at the academy. Now for my question of the day and that is what do you think your duel spirit would be? Now to clarify I mean a card you use so much that the monster would get a spirit of its own. For me I would say that it has to be my blood misfit since I still play that card quite a bit with my few friends who play Yu-Gi-Oh. Now with all of this said and done lets do this.

Y/n POV

I was checking all of the cards that were in my predaplant deck making sure that everything was right since this is a duel that will determine if I stay at this academy or not. I put my deck back together and placed it into my duel disk while standing up from the bench I was sitting at, it would first be my duel then Jaden and syrus. I walked over to where the duel Feild would be while wondering what dad is thinking about me being in a position I am in now. When I reach the entrance to the duel arena was to see that who I am guessing is a man that I will be doing, I wasn't sure of the person's gender since they wore quite bulky black clothing with no skin being revealed. This person was also quite tall and he seemed to have come round disk like things around his wrists with a duel disk on his left arm, I walked forward getting ready to duel this mysterious person who I feel like I have seen before.

Crowler:"now for the boy who will defending his position to stay here! Y/n Pegasus!"

There were a few cheers in the crowd as I walked forward to the duel Feild while my opponent didn't move, I was actually wondering if there was a person under all of that. I walked up the steps and to my area of the duel Feild getting ready for anything this strange person has ready for me.

Crowler:"now you both know what to do, get ready to duel!"

Both of us activated our duel disks ready to duel eachother.

Y/n, ???:"duel!"

Y/n 8000

??? 8000

The two of us drew our five cards

???:"I'll go first, I'll play the Feild spell  the gate of the dark world!"

Then out of the ground being this big giant came a huge stone gate with with strange carvings on it.

???:"now I'll summon my phantom skyblaster."

Then the huge gate opened up slightly as something quickly came out of the doors before they closed back up. The flying creature then Lande infront of the big person.

Phantom skyblaster Atk 1100 Def 800

???:"and thanks to my Feild spell all of my fiend type monsters gain three hundred attack and defence points."

Phantom skyblaster Atk 1400 Def 1100

???:"now I'll use his effect to special summon a token of phantom skyblaster."

Next to this strange persons skyblaster appeared another skyblaster except this one was in a defective position.

Skyblaster token Atk 500 Def 500

Skyblaster token Atk 800 Def 800

???:"I'll just set two more cards face down and that will end my turn.

I nodded and drew my card seeing that it was fusion sage which was just what I needed.

Y/n:"first off I'll play the spell card fusion sage which lets me add a polymerization from my deck to my hand."

I placed the spell card in my graveyard as a card popped out which I took, the card was polymerization which made me happy since that academy will get to see my main monster. Then I realised that this strange person has two facedown which made me worried incase they were traps.