island stroll

Hello there all of you boys and girls, I hope that all of you are having a good day today and that all of you are all ready to read the next chapter of my YU-GI-OH GX story and are all still enjoying reading it as much as I writing if for you guys and girls. Now for my question of the day and that is do you want to see Y/n duel Jaden, or do you think that the story would not need that. I already know if it will happen or not but I am always interested to see what you guys think. Now with that all said and done please let me know what you think of it if it is not to much of a bother and now lets get on with the story shall we.

Y/n POV

Walking through the island with Fugaku, by my side I was showing him all around the island and some of the duel fields that we still operational. I had still to bring up the subject about if he would be willing to do the touring the new people with me but I just did not know how to ask him.

Fugaku:"so did you duel during duelists kingdom y/n?"

Y/n:"ehhh, kind off, dad made it so that any promising people who lost could get a chance to win an extra star piece but they had to beat me in a duel."

Fugaku:"huh, any names I would recognise?"

Y/n:"well, there was Rex raptor and Weevil underwood, they were probably some of the most as well known people that I dueled."

Fugaku:"wow, there is a blast from the past, do you know what ever happened to them?"

I shurghed my shoulders as after duelist kingdom, they kind of seemed to just fall off not able to keep up with how the game was changing.

Y/n:"don't know, I think I remember hearing that they quit duelling at some point but I don't think it was a real story, they could still be out there trying to bring back there career."

Fugaku:"Who cares, but I would like to know something about the tournament... If you are okay with answering it."

I nodded.

Y/n:"yes, what would you like to ask me?"

Fugaku:"I wanted to ask you if... well what happened to Kaiba, brother in here was true. I don't know if you know but there are hundreds of stories out there about what happened to him."

I stopped as Fugaku, continued to walk forward but after he took a few more steps he stopped and turned back to look at me.

Y/n:"Look, I know what happened there, and I do not or will not justify what happened to Mokuba. My dad was not in a right state of mind, I do know that say that is not an excuse but it is hard for me since during all of that he was and still is a good dad to me so I can not bring myself to hate him for what he did. Dose that sound weird?"

A pause as the silence loomed over the both of us and as he seemed to be thinking about his answer and the two of us must have been standing here for a few minutes before Fugaku, began to speak again.

Fugaku:"I could not really tell you, my own was not really the best dad."

Y/n:"he must of had some good things about him."

Fugaku:"not really, he just seemed to do what my mother, told him to do so... I don't know, you and your dad seem to have a nice relationship."

Y/n:"come on, you must have a few good memories with him?"

Fugaku:"The only thing I remember he and I did alone was when my mother was taking my sister on one of her trips, outside of that he seemed to be always by my mother side."

Y/n:"did he not take you out anywhere?"

Fugaku:"you know, there was one thing that he did, he took me to seem my first duel as well as to get my first pack."