first day at duel academy

Okay people here is the second chapter of this story and I would like to ask you all something before this chapter begins and that is what dorm do you think y/n will be in? Now with this all said and done let's get on with this story.

Y/n POV

I looked out of the window of the helicopter I was in with other people who will be joining duel academy along with me. Most of them were not anything special but there were some who had something special though if they can properly use this gift only time will tell. as I'm looking out the window i start to see my new home for the next few years, duel academy.

Y/n thought:"I wonder how Seto kaiba will take the fact that the son of the man who kidnapped his brother. Im sure that he will treat me fairly."

Timeskip

Utter bastard, I'm in the slifer red dorm even though I won my duel and I know I did well on the written. I didn't let that bother me too much since it doesn't matter what colour you are be it blue, yellow, red, pink, all that matters is how good you are at dueling. I wore the red jacket over my black kimono since I don't think they will mind what I wear as long as I'm wearing the jacket. As I'm walking out of the main building to head to my dorm room I spot two of the people who have a talent, one was in a red coat and the other was in a yellow coat. I decided to walk over to them since it would be nice to make some friends while I'm here.

Y/n:"h-hay."

Then I remembered I have never had any friends and I don't know what I'm ment to do to make friends. The two of them looked at me and I then noticed there was a third person who was shorter than everyone else but all I remember about his duel was that he wasn't to confident to do anything Risky.

Tall red coat:"hay there are you in the same dorm as us?"

I tried to say yes but all I could manage to do was nod.

Tall red coat:"cool well I'm Jaden Yuki the future king of games."

I found that quite funny since he doesn't seem like yugi Moto, I only saw his once when my dad was hosting the duelist kingdom though I doubt yugi noticed me.

Y/n:"well I'm y/n Pegasus the... Next head of industrial illusions."

This shocked the three boys.

Small red coat:"are you related to Maximillion Pegasus?"

I nodded.

Y/n:"yeah... I'm his son."

Yellow coat:"well it's nice to meet you, I'm bastion misawa."

Small red coat:"and I'm syrus truesdale it's good to meet you and I don't remember your duel?"

I was a little embarrassed since I put on a show but I didn't really want to repeat it, I then scratched behind my neck.

Y/n:"well I was the first one so that might explain it if you were late entering."

Jaden then looked exited, probably wanting to duel me or see me duel someone.

Jaden:"that's cool! What do you say we throw down!?"

I chuckled since he really didn't seem that much like yugi Moto and at the same time he reminds me of him quite a bit.

Y/n:"maybe later Jaden but right now I just want to get settled in. Though I might take you up on that offer, don't be a baby when you lose."

Jaden:"your on!"

He then pointed his middle and index finger at me like a type of pose.

Y/n:"do you... Do that a lot."