Duel the monsters

Hello their boys and girls I hope that all of you are ready to read the next chapter of my Yu-Gi-Oh! GX story which I hope that all of you are still enjoying it as much as I am writing it for you guys and girls. Now before we get to the question of the day I want to mention that I have begun work on a Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal story which I plan to release after this story is done, kind of like what I did for my GX story. Now for my question of the day and that is how exited are you all for the next Yu-Gi-Oh! Story but it will most likely be years before it is out. Now I would like to know what you think if it is not to much of a bother and now with that all said and done let's get on with the story shall we.

Y/n POV

Fugaku, y/n:"duel!"

Y/n: 8000

Fugaku: 8000

Duel cyclops: 8000

Duel cyclops 2: 8000

Y/n:"I'll go first, first off I'll summon my predaplant spider orchid."

Then on my side of the field my predaplant came out of the ground and bloomed looking at both of these cyclops creatures.

Predaplant spider orchid Atk 0 Def 0

y/n:"now I'll set a face down and end my turn and since it is the end of my turn since I summoned my spider orchid I cand discard one card and get another card from my deck, as long as it is a plant monster level four or below."

Then I placed a card in the grave and I took the monster that popped out of my deck.

Duel cyclops:"...draw, Summon Alien shocktrooper."

Then he placed the card on his duel disk and then on his side of the field appeared the four legged monster.

Alien shocktrooper Atk 1900 Def 800

Duel cyclops:"...play spell code A ancient ruins, end turn."

Then with the spell appearing on his side of the field I looked at Fugaku as he drew the top card from his deck.

Fugaku:"okay, let's see how you like this, first off I will set monster face down and set two face downs and end my turn."

Duel cyclops 2:"draw, set on monster, end turn with two face downs."

Then the three cards appeared on its side of the field, now that we have all had a turn we could now behind to attack each other.

Y/n:"right, now lets see how you like this move, I draw. Now I summon my Predaplant Ophrys scorpio."

Then from the ground next to my other monster came my scorpion themed plant monster out of the grounds and stood next to spider Orchid.

Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio Atk 1200 Def 800

Y/n:"now I will activate his effect to send one monster from my hand to the graveyard to summon another monster from my deck."

Then the card I wanted popped out of my deck and I placed it onto the duel disks.

Y/n:"now say hello to Predaplant darlingtonia cobra."

Then on the other side of my spider orchid the ground burst open as my and from it came the two headed snake plant, when they saw these Cyclops it roared out at them.

Predaplant darlingtonia cobra Atk 1000 Def 1500

Y/n:"and since he was brought out due to the effect of a predaplant monster I can add a polymerisation from my deck to my hand."

Then a polymerisation came out of my deck and now it was time for a fusion.

Y/n:"now, using my Predaplant spider orchid, Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio, and Predaplant Darlingtonia, together."