Larry Update

OMG guys.

Its been like 3 years, I repeat 3 years since Larry travelled on a plane together and you wouldn't believe what happened today. They did. They travelled from LA to Sydney,Australia for the beginning of the OTRA tour.

Its a big thing in the fandom because they were travelling on a 14 hours flight ALONE.

Then when they arrived in Australia, harry shirt had this really huge hole in it on the shoulder. It was there before he left but when he came of the plane it was huge. I views Louis was getting a bit impatient on the plane.

Then there was some white, milky looking thing on haz jeans. Some people are saying his pants was ripped but some are saying that its CUM.

Then the best moment happened when Louis stepped out of the airport looking like a ball of Sunshine.

You remember recently when Lou and Eleanor travelled on a 10 hours flight a few weeks ago and when they came off they were looking all sad and depressed and shit. The ES were saying that Louis was tired because that's how anyone would look after a 10 hour flight. But then when Louis stepped out of the airport today after a 14 hours flight with his man harry looking happy and rainbows, the ES became silent. They can't say shit about it.

Anywhos

It was a great day today in the fandom and it shall be marked on every calendar. At the moment we are trying to get #larryairplanesex trending worldwide.

Okay I gotta go now so I'll leave you cuties with this picture of Louis looking happy after years of fake smiles. It makes me so happy when I see him like this.

There shall be another update when something big happens. Ily so much. Have a great day/ sleep.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Bye