Chapter 14

Helloooooooooo

Love you all. Im way too tired so just enjoy my lovelies. I love you all.

##btw did you guys see the pic on the side. I want to know if its UE.

Okay bye now.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

_____>>>>______

Louis POV

After a few shower hand jobs and blow jobs, harry and I arrived downstairs fully clothed. The boys were all their waiting patiently for us as they watched some boring talk show. ''We are here and ready to go'' harry yelled loudly making them jump up from their seats.

''Jesus Christ Harry. Never scare us like that again'' Niall breathed out calmly. I chuckled then rolled my eyes at him as we hurried to the door.

********at the interview *********

''..say hello to One Direction'' the interviewer named Shelly said to the audience.

The audience cheered and Shelly began asking us basic questions like how is the break, what's our new album about, why did we choose the name Midnight Memories for the album, stuff like that. I zoned out of the interview barely answering one question before I did.

Harry

Harry

Harry

That was all going through my head. I love him so much but honestly I don't think he love me the same. I know, I know; he said he love me and that Caroline was just a beard, but I just have this feeling that he said he love me because the moment was a kind of 'spur of the moment' thing.

I told him I love him when I was in e hospital. Of course he probably just felt sorry for m-

''Louehhhhh'' I heard the boys shouting at me as they cut me out of my thoughts. All eyes were on me as I blushed.

''Sorry'' I mumbled quickly ''what was the question?'' The boys eyed me worriedly but turned back to the interviewer who asked me if I was single. ''Yup.I'm single as a Pringle and ready to mingle with any of you lovely ladies out there'' I winked at the audiences for added effect which caused a big uproar and lots of cheering.

I smiled at the fans. Those girls-and boys are crazy, but not bad crazy. I call them my crazy mofos.

Shelly continued with the other boys who said they were single except for harry (Zayn was before Louis so :-) ).

''I am in a relationship with Caroline Flack'' he stated proudly with a genuine smile on his face and right at that exact moment, the doubts began to take over my entire mind. Did he even love me ?

  However, the smile on his face when he said he was in a relationship with Caroline broke my heart because it sounded so truthful and honest.

I felt the tears threatening to fall but I turned my face away from the audience and the other boys forgetting that Zayn was on the other side of me. He saw the tears glistening in my eyes and quickly mouthed a ''what's wrong'' to me and I shook my head.

Out of all the boys in the group, Zayn is the one I was closest to. People would assume that it was me and liam because of all the songs we wrote together on the album or me and harry because of the whole Larry Stylinson stuff but really it wasn't.

He sighed quietly snaking his arm around my shoulders and I relaxed to his touch. The audience cheered again and began to shout ''Zouis, zouis, zouis''. I chuckled a bit at their romance name for us and I saw the boys looking at us worriedly. I assumed Zayn brushed them off because they immediately turned their attention back to the interviewer who was now wrapping up the show.