Chapter 15

Blahhhhhhhhhhhh

Can you yes please vote and comment more. I want to hear your opinion on the story so far. Lots of love.

I'm listening to fireproof. Its one of me faves.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

___________>>>>>___________

Louis POV

We were out of makeup and waiting patiently for the signal to go back on stage. I saw harry enter the room with a smitten look on his face. He was talking to someone on the phone and at once I knew who it was.

''No Car, you hang up''

''No you hang up'' he paused for a bit before he started again.

''No you hang up''

''I won't hang up until you do''

''No you hang up''

I was about to snatch the phone out of his hand and throw it into the wall when I saw I saw a annoyed looking niall snatched his phone and pressed the end button. ''Here, how about I hang up'' he grumbled at harry as he passed the phone back to him.

I secretly did a happy dance in my head thanking niall for making me 'not go berserk' .

''Why are you being so lovey dovey with that bitch?'' Niall asked harry as he fixed his headphones.

''Hey don't call her a bitch'' harry defended ''she is a good woman''. I couldn't stop the hurt that ran through my heart and I swear tears were beginning to form in my eyes. ''But I thought you loved Louis. You told him you love him and all that lovers bird stuff in the hospital'' Niall retorted and harry just smiled at me a bit then shrugged it off.

My heart was crumbling to dust and I think harry and the other boys saw it because harry started to run over to me but I rambled away from him ''don't you dare come next to me!" I exclaimed as the tears streamed down my face.

Zayn and liam saw the commotion and immediately stepped in. Zayn grabbed me into a hug while whispering soft words of comfort into my ear as he glared at harry.

Liam led harry away from us where he started shouting profanities at him. I couldn't hear him but I knew that he was scolding harry because he hung his head in shame.

''Five minutes until showtime boys'' I heard one of the crew members shout out at us. I sniffed and rubbed harshly at my face to get rid of the tears. Zayn led me back to the  makeup room where they applied concealer and some other powdery stuff to hide my puffy red eyes.

The crew member came over to me and zayn quickly ushering us to the stage. Harry tried talking to me but I walked passed him and brushed his apology off.

We got up on stage just as the interviewer began to introduce again. Zayn patted my back in reassurance making me smile a bit.

''...here is One Direction''.

The audience cheered loudly and I grin widely at them. If there is one thing that can cheer me up at certain times are the fans.

The first song we were singing was Something Great. It was a song Zayn had written for Perrie. (A/N dunno if this is true).

The next song was Strong. One of my personal favorites because I had written it for harry.

''My hands, your hands, tied p like two ships.
Drifting, weightless, waves tried to break it
I'll do anything to save it, why is it so hard to save it.''

I heard Harry's voice singing almost angelic. My eyes began to tear up at his voice and I think Zayn saw my saddened expression because he threw his arms around my shoulders and I calmed a bit except the tears in my eyes began to flow over as I sung my solo.

Harry saw is and tried walking over to me but Zayn just gave him a glare that made him remain in his original position.

''You make me strong''

We ended the song and quickly bowed saying good bye then ran off the stage and into the waiting car at the door around the back of the building.

''Okay what the hell is going on with you two?'' Liam gestured to me and harry and we both shrugged. I wiped my face again to get rid of any excess tears and smiled. ''Don't worry LiLi. NOTHING is going between us'' I made sure I emphasized on the nothing making harry sighed.

(Few minutes later at home)
I hate writing about car rides so hush up please}

I was bawling my eyes out in my room snuggled up on Zayn's lap. ''Don't worry Louis. Its gonna be okay'' zayn tried comforting while liam and niall tried hammering to find out what the situation is.

Sniffing, I wiped my red nose and tearful eyes then looked up at Zayn. ''Did you see what he did when Niall asked him about what happened in the hospital? He just shrugged him off as if it meant nothing Zaynie. I told the love of my life that I love him and he basically shrugged it off when one of his best mate asked him about it''. I mumbled out sadly. Zayn sighed again but replied ''Louis, you need to stop worrying about it. Why don't you just talk to him? Maybe he was just putting on as how so that the crew members onset wouldn't think anything about the Larry stuff. You just have to talk to him first and try to figure out what's actually going on before jumping to conclusions''.

I stared at the covers on my bed for a bit. I knew he was right. He is freaking Zayn Malik. He is always right and although I didn't want to admit it, I knew I would have to eventually.

I nodded at Zayn and he smile apologetically. ''I'm so sorry Lou. I know you probably don't want to talk to him but you have too''.

Sighing quietly I mumbled out the words I would probably regret .

''Send him in''.

________>>>_______

Whoa

My headache is killing me guys. I kmow i promised you a better chapter but i couldnt do one when i had such  a sick headache. Im so sorry

Please comment your thoughts and voteeeeeeee.

Bye me pretty butterflies.

I love you to the moon and back.

Stay strong and beautiful. Byeeeeeeeeee

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)