Chapter 8

ill be quick now. Just vote, comment and follow.

emjoy my cuties...love yall

________________________<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______________

Louis POV

The doctors slowly placed me in an up right position allowing me to breathe a lot easier. He then  sat on the stool next to the bed and smile as the nurses left the room.

"Hello; im doctor Robins." he outstretch his right hands to me. I took it but remained quiet. “Okay Louis, you are okay for now, I guess” he stated bluntly looking down at the clipboard in his hands. “Your vitals are great; you had mild concussion caused by the blows received by your head. Your right shoulder was dislocated while you had a few broken ribs.” he exclaimed in one breath. I sighed quietly before looking down.

“Wow, that’s a lot of injuries” I said trying to move a bit but immediately cringed down as I felt a rush of pain flow through my body. I looked down and realized I had a bandage wrapped around my chest and shoulder.

He got up from the stool he was sitting on and walked over to my IV bag. He then injected a liquid using a syringe “this is a painkiller. It’s really strong and I must warn you; when it starts to kick in, you will enter your own world” I snorted and he looked up at me amused “I’m being serious. You might do some things you will regret later”

I laughed then replied to him as he walked over to the door “Doc, I can handle anything. A little painkiller got no shit on me” he turned around facing me with a smirk on his face. “We will see about that after this” he stated walking through the door leaving it ajar. What did he mean by th….

“louehhhhhhh” I heard Harry’s frantic voice through the door. At the same time, the room turned to a cute pink. There was a rainbow over the door and purple trees were scattered around the room. I looked up and saw blue, fluffy clouds floating above my head letting out shiny, sparkly snowflakes. I licked out my tongue and caught one. It tasted like chocolate

“ehemmmm” I heard someone in front of me, but I was too busy eating my cloudy, chocolaty ice-cream.

“Guys, do you think he is okay” a voice whispered yelled “I dunno, maybe we should call the doctor” oh no. they are going to call the doctor and make him take away my ice cream. I tried to stop them but god this ice cream tasted so good.

The doctor entered the room. i started to giggle because he looked like a stuffed marshmellow morphed with a snowman, except his nose wasn't a carrot nor his arms sticks . His cute stereoscope looked like a mane. hehehehe. Ohhhhhhhh. look at the cloudy looking marshmellows i thought as it started towards me..

Harry POV

Oh my god. Louis is going crazy. He looks like he's in his own world with that stupidly cute smile on his face. His eyes were sparkling like stars as he looked around the room as if it's the most amazing  thing ever.

the doctor entered the room and louis looked up at him as if he was some sort of sweet. he giggled and let me tell you, it was probably the cutest sound i've ever heard.

"Hi, i'm Dr. Robins " he stretched his hands out which each of us shook. Suddenly Louis burst out laughing and fell on his bed shaking with laughter. What the heck is wrong with him.  I hope he didn't bump his head too hard when he feel down the stairs

"ummmmm guys. I think louis hurt his head when he fell down the stairs" Niall stated staring at the laughing boy, but Dr. Robins shook his head smiling." He was feeling a lot of pain so i had to up his pain killers. i told him it would affect him in a good way but he didn't believe me"

I let out a breath of relief and so did the other boys. "Thank god. I honestly thought he had gone mental or something " liam shrugged. the doctor laugh but then he lowered his voice as louis slowly stopped laughing "i would advice you guys to video tape this because trust me, it's about to get weird in here" he nodded to louis who was staring at him with hatred. Louis then pouted and jumped off the bed. He quickly walked over to me and the doctor and pushed him away from me.

"Get your own unicorn" he snarled then pulled towards his bed. Laying down he pulled me up next to him indicating that i lay next to him. Liam snickered while Niall and  Zayn faces held looks of confusion. "come on Hazzyyyyyy" he drawled while tracing his finger tips down my chest "Kiss me"

I looked down at him, shocked at his words while liam and Dr. Robins laughed and Zayn video him. Niall was still standing in the corner of the room with a look of confusion on his face "What did he just say"

"nothing " i mumbled blushing but louis wasn't having that. "i said Kiss me Hazzy. How can u not hear me and we're so close" he questioned causing the boys to laugh even louder until Dr. Robins pager went off and he had to go attend another patient. After he left Louis started again. "Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me" he kept repeating while leaning in but i was embarrassed since the boys were standing there. “Lou we cannot kiss” he pouted then gave me the look. The fucking puppy look. He knew I couldn’t resist it and I was therefore slowly moving into his lips before hearing a small gasp. I looked up and there she was.

Caroline.

SHIT. I am so fucking dead.

_____________________<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________________

hey guys. Again i'm sorry for the late update. I'm trying my best to upload regularly but im going through some stuff now and i hardly get the time to write.

Enough about me though; Vas happenin with u. i heard 1D will be in orlando on the 17TH of November or October. I don't know i need to check. Anywhos, i have to go now.

bye my lovelies

Question

Did u guys hear fireproof and steal my girl? it was so freaking awesome. i love fireproof so much. What about u?