Chapter 7

hello everyone.i know im a horribble person becuz i didn't update efor an entire month and im so bloody sorry for that.

i would like to dedicate this chapter to Ingkva who was kinda like the first person to vote for this story. Lots of love man. Here is the next chapter.

 Peace out

________________<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______________

Louis POV

Darkness. That’s all that I could see besides the dark green trees swaying ferociously in the wind. I was walking around blindly; after all, it was impossible to see anything with my naked eyes. Suddenly I saw a jolt of light. I squinted my eyes to get a better look as it faded then appeared again with another jolt. From the jolt, a large ball of light appeared and began to get bigger as it moved towards me. To say I was scared as well as creeped out was probably an understatement. But as the light began to get closer It split into four huge balls and begun to stretch.

Ok, now I was totally freaked out. I was frozen on the spot and immediately began to rub my eyes vigorously to make sure im not seeing things. That’s when I saw them.

The blond hair and bright blue eyes, the well-groomed raven black hair and the kind yet serious brown eyes small quiff hair boys. The other ball of light was still unidentifiable but all that matter was the fact that the boys were here. Wait a second.

What are they doing here?

“Louis you cannot do this” Liam shouted seriously.  I was confused as to what he was referring to and I was frozen. I mean not everyday you find yourself I a dark place before your best mates suddenly appears in front of you from balls of light.

“What are you talking about? What are you guys doing here? Where are we? I asked suddenly coming to my senses.

“Just shut the fuck up and listen to us Lou,” Niall yelled at me which silenced me right away. After all this is Niall we’re talking about. The kid is always so happy so hearing him shout totally surprised me. ”Listen to me and you listen freaking carefully. You are dead” he exclaimed. I gasped in surprise again

“What do you mean I’m dead? If I was I wouldn’t be talking to y….” I said before being cut off by Niall again. “Louis William Tomlinson, I swear to God and all the heavens above me if you don’t shut the hell u and be quiet, I will stick my Irish fist down your bloody throat” I quiet down once more but smiled slightly. No matter what situation we’re in the lad never fail to amuse me.

Niall sighed as he watched me. “Louis you are dead for real but you still have a chance. That jolt of light you see every few seconds is your only hope. You need to catch it Lou. It’s the only way you can get back to us”

I grunted at them “as if . you give me three reasons why I should come back. Everyone hates me. The fans and even Harry. He made fun of me when we were about to kiss for god sakes.” I yelled.

Liam grabbed my shoulders forcing me to look him straight in the eyes. "Louis William Tomlinson, You need to come back. There are so many reasons why you have to. First of all your fans love you and there won’t be a One Direction without you. Secondly, we as well as your family loves you. Without you who will be there to cheer us up when times are bad, huh. We most definitely can’t do without you.

 I smiled genuinely as he finished talking. That was so sweet but then I was still having second thoughts. Harry doesn’t even like me or else he would have kissed me. I frowned then sighed loudly at the memory. The lads notice my sad composure and ran to me. 

“What’s wrong Lou’ Liam asked quietly as he rubbed his hands on my back.

I don’t think I want to come back guys. I honestly don’t have any reason to live. I’m sorry but the person I love does not love me…”I responded but was cut off by Zayn quiet voice. “He loves you”

I looked up with tears streaming down my face “what are you talking about” I cried. He kneeled in front of me and took my face in his hands “Harry loves you Louis. You gotta believe us” he begged but I was in so much doubt right now.

“Harry” zayn called and I looked him in the eyes. “Do you really think Harry doesn’t love you?” he asked. I nodded and he sighed. He stood up quickly turning away but then Niall grabbed my arms pulling me towards the fourth ball of light which was floating eerily in the air. “What the fuck Nia…” “Do you think that harry doesn’t love you. Take a look in that ball. Does he look like he is happy”.

I stared at the ball of light and that’s when I saw the thing that broke my heart. Harry was curled up on the hospital floor staring dead ahead. His eyes looked so empty and cold. He appeared to be holding back tears. I began to tremble as the sobs began to come out of my mouth.

“He is blaming his self for your state right now. If you die now, he will never forgive himself Lou” Liam explained in a forced voice. I looked back at the lads again then the ball of light with Harry’s’ image only to see them all fading away.

The boys looked frantically at me. “We need your decision now Louis. You’re running out of time. Do you want to stay and die or go and live?”

I looked up at the boys again but now there were almost gone. Holy shit.

“Tell me what to do” I begged them quickly “you can’t leave me here I gotta come back. Please guys help” and just before the boys were completely gone away I heard Liam’s voice. “You have to catch us Lou. Hurry and grab a hold of us quickly”

The lights were now moving slowly as they accelerated. I have to catch them for my fans and my friends’ sake. I picked up speed and was about 4 inches away from them when they picked up more speed. “Dammit” I muttered to myself. I can do this I have to do it for my family. For Harry.

With his name and image in my mind I launched at the lights grabbing hold of them just as I felt a bolt of electricity running through me. Wait what the hell.

I forced my eyes open and surprise, surprise. the doctors were holding those paddles that you use to restart people's heart when it stop. so i guess the lads were right after all. i was dead.

_______________<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>___________________

hello everyone. so yeah. hope u liked this chapter. had a really harsh month so again i'm sorry for not updating earlier. so if u guys want shout outs just comment. and i need a cute multemediea. anyone have one just link me

don't forget to vote, comment and follow.  bye now

Question

is there anyone who heard any new and special Larry News? because i have ;)