Chapter 1

I opened my eyes and rubbed them slowly and painfully. my head hurt from the drinks we had after the show on the way home in the limo. As i sat up in the loveseat i looked around at the lads surrounding me. we were all exhausted since we had just reached home after an awesome show. Niall was spread out on the floor with a few empty packs of potato chips around him. Zayn was sprawled across the couch next to Liam with his mouth open and dribbling. I smiled at the two as my eyes skate over to Liam and Harry. As my I looked at the two lads my smile grew larger. my best mate Harry looked really tired but really gorgeous. the way his curls dropped over his face and how he smile in his sleep. There I sat there staring across the room at him as he cuddle into Liam sleeping.

God how I wish that was me. Gosh what was I thinking. He is my best mate and he is straight as an arrow. He would never wanna be with me.

yes I am gay. I Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of the world famous boy band One Direction fancy guys and of all the guys I choose Harry was the best.

I sighed loudly causing liam to open his eyes.

"what time is it mate" he asked quietly while rubbing his hands through his short brown hair.

I checked the watch on my left hand. "it's 4:30"

As I said this Harry stirred a little in his sleep.I looked at him and smiled wishing that he could lie in my arms the way he is doing it with Liam. Liam saw me staring at him and chuckled;

"you like him don't you".

I looked up at him startled and asked

"how did you know "

he smiled wider and whispered"its kinda obvious Lou. the way you looked at him when he is around.how you act when he enters the room, the way you stares at him when he is around...etcetera, etcetera .

I sighed again with a frown this time;" I do not stare at him " I whispered yell.

"yeah you do"

"no I don't"

" yes you do" he said louder

Harry stirred and groaned a little in his sleep. he suddenly smiled and began to do something funny with his mouth. He looked like he was trying to kiss someone.wow. he must be having a great dream.I stared at him smiling imagining what it would be like to kiss his soft looking pink lips. my mouth began to water for his kiss and liam smirked and said ;"I told u so" snapping me out of my trance.

"what are you talking about" I said annoyingly for breaking me away from my lovely imaginary world of harry.

"you are always staring. if you don't wanna be noticed you need to drop the stares" he replied.

I looked at Harry wondering what he was dreaming about. probably Caroline Flank his granny girlfriend. god I hated her. the two were dating and I wanted to be happy for him since he was my best mate but that was impossible because to me he wasn't just my best mate he was my secret crush.

I frown at liam and asked him" what should I do. I'm in love with the lad but he doesn't even know it. Give me advice liam. I trust you the most. what should I do?"

as I said these words i felt the tears in my eyes as they threatened to fall. I held them in and wipe my eyes with the back of my hands

"Tell him" he said quietly

"what! I cannot do that. " I hissed in a hushed tone.

"why not? why can't you just admit your feelings to him"

"Because he is straight: I shout and he is taken anyways."

At that moment harry groaned loudly and grabbed onto Liam's shirt. he was still asleep and he was dreaming .

God how I wish he was dreaming of me.

As I watched him I realized that he was having sex in his dream.I again began to crave for him as I watched him arched his back in Liam's arms.Liam was looking down at Harry, his eyes wide and his cheeks red with embarrassment. I smiled and began to laugh at his facial expression until I heard the words that slipped out of the sleeping dreamer boy mouth. nothing could have prepared me for what I heard.

_______<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<______

hey guys this is my first ever Larry stylinson fan fiction .....hope u guys enjoy it as much as I do.....I love one direction and I totally ship Larry stylinson...no offence to Eleanor.

I will upload a chapter every night for u guys.

anyways....read and enjoy guys....go easy on me and vote, comment and follow....love u guys.later my little carrots

love chelsia