1

(third person pov)

(april 2nd, 2003)

"happy birthday my love" lucy cooed to her 4 year old daughter. today was the day she got the clue. the clue that determined who her little girl was going to be protected by when she grew up and found him. her soulmate mark

the soulmate mark is given to the child at the time they blow out their candles on their fourth birthday. the soulmates are picked out at birth. they are born on the same day. today was a lot of people's birthdays but to lucy today was just her daughter summers birthday.

"thank you mommy" the little girl said wearing her purple dress because she refused to wear pink. the dress complimented her little green eyes and brown hair not to mention the freckles everywhere. lucy admired how beautiful her little girl was but it was interrupted when the door bell rang letting in the first guests of the day.

few hours later there were about 14 little kids running around along with parents and family sitting by the table. lucy's brother was grilling some burgers and everyone was laughing and having fun. summer was jumping in the play house having the time of her life along with all her friends who were all enjoying

"mommy mommy" the little girl ran to her mom hugging her "what's up my love" he said picking her up placing her on her hip "can we do cake" she mumbled focusing on the necklace her mom was wearing. she was fiddling with the charm around her neck "can you wait five minutes" she asked the little girl who nodded excitedly in her moms arms "is daddy gonna be here on time" she asked. lucy sighed and placed her down "we'll see sums" the little girl nodded yet again and ran back into the bouncy castle. lucy stood there confused trying to dial her husband. he brother coming up behind her and patting her on the back "lucy i don't think he's coming this time..." she huffed and sat on the little bench her brother right next to her "how do i explain it to her"

now while lucy was questioning how to tell her daughter her dad wasn't coming keri was planning her party for her son 1000's of miles away in Portland. her little boy daniel was turning four and as we speak they are about to blow out the candles for daniel. this moment would determine the simple little hint that would lead him to the person he would love for the rest of his life "happy birthday dear daniel.....happy birthday to you!" everyone at the table cheered.

this is it this is the moment they would know "make a wish dani" keri said running his shoulders he thought long and hard and then moments later her blew out the candles. everyone cheered examining the boy for his one hint.....or so they thought

daniel blinked revealing his eyes had changed causing people to look in shock as they examined the little boy. one eye was emerald green and the other was like his normal eye color which was blue "look mommy it says 2,000 m on my arm" everyone was confused because from the looks of it that wasn't just one hint it was two meaning this kid was a miracle the question was why did he have two marks

meanwhile back at the Thompson house in nyc house the same thing was happening. everyone was very confused as to why the hell this little girl had two hints. this was something that was never spoken of "baby look at your eyes" summers grandma said as summer was scared "mommy my eyes what happened" she said examining them "baby we can talk about it later... um let's all eat some cake" she exclaimed as everyone cheered.

the confused mothers call their pediatrician and was told to take their child in as soon as possible. both moms agreed and wanted to know how they're children were so special

a.n
so hope you guys like this because i got this idea off of the tik tok povs during summer and decided to give it a go so yea :)
w.c: 706