3

(daniel's pov)

me and the boys were finally living the dream!! today was the first day of the summer tour. this is our first tour which is a huge accomplishment. not to mention it might help me find my soul mate. touring all around the us should definitely help. my meter was always in the 2,000s until i moved to LA the. it reached 3,000 which made me kind of upset. one time it reached 400 when we were in Florida when i was 7 but i didn't understand enough to try and go look for her.

all the other boys have found their soulmates but me. it sucks being the only guy without their girl. jonah and daisy both had the eye thing like me, jack and elizabeth had their first words on their arms, corbyn and evie had the same mark on their necks till they met, and even zach found his girl ivory and they felt each others pain. they all live in their own apartments which we all live in the same complex. i of course live alone

it sucked especially since i literally have two hints. you would think it's easier but it's totally not. it's so much harder because their the two hardest hints you can get. "you bro ready to go tour" jonah said patting my back and snapping me out of my thoughts "hell yea" i said getting up and getting in the uber. first stop obviously LA.

(summers pov)

i was looking at apartments everywhere and all of them were booked. it was so hard to find a place and i obviously needed one before flying down. not to mention i still have two weeks of school left. i was browsing for a few more minutes till i found it. my dream place. it was right next to the beach and it was near a bunch of other buildings. shops were literally down the block it was perfect. i immediately placed and offer and prayed as i slowly waited for a response to the place and just as i was about to give up i got a message saying my offer was excepted.

i called jess and coby over immediately to tell them the good news. they came over a quick as possible super excited about the new place "girl we get to come and visit you now" jess said already making plans to fly over "and don't forget all the beach babes i get to pick up from across the street to your apartment" coby said running his fingers through his hair like a douche causing all of us to laugh. we all grabbed a drink and put it in the air

"to the apartment" i said "TOO THE APARTMENT" we all yelled before poking a whole in the can and cracking it open to shot gun.

about four hours in we were just all watching a movie having some fun until i got a call. it was from my mom. i forgot to tell her i found a place to move to after high school. let alone did she know it was in LA but i figured hey why not tell her.

"hey guys i'll be right back" i said quickly getting up and walking around the corner into the kitchen "hey mom i have good news" i said excitedly not realizing the sirens in the background "hello ma'am good to hear i'm are you the daughter of ms. lucy thompson?" a man said on the other line "y-yes who are you" i asked worried "ma'am this is the nyc fire department just calling to inform you your mom was in an accident on her way back from the airport. they are transferring her to mercy west local hospital " the man kept talking but i couldn't hear him everything blurred out i dropped my phone on the floor before dropping to my knees in in a panic.

everything else was a blur.......the drive to the hospital......seeing her with tubes in her mouth.....talking to her not knowing if she could hear me. everything was a blur

even my last moments with her..

a.n
I KNOE ITS SAD AND DEPRESSING IM SORRY
w.c:707