19

(2 weeks later)
(daniel's pov)

as we arrived up the mountain we all looked at the sun starting to set. the sky was filled with a mix for purples and yellows even some blues. it was beautiful.

we all grabbed a blue and while ballon from jc's hand and sat down writing whatever we felt. me and sums sat on a rock writing it out her finishing before me.

i looked up at her and she was admiring the sky fiddling with the ballon string. i grabbed her free hand intertwining out fingers. she looked at me with a smile.

"i have an idea" she said and i nodded "do you still have your pocket knife" she said leaving me confused. i handed it to her and she opened it and started carving onto the rock. i smiled as i noticed the c already carved.

once she carved corey's name she looked up at me closing the knife and holding it out "finish it" she said. i grabbed it opening it again and carving his birthday out.

by the time i was down jc and kin finally finished and we were all ready to release the balloons. Corey's parents made a beautiful speech first before jc and kian said one. everyone was in tears.

everyone said their speech if they had leaving me last. everyone looked at me waiting for me to speak as i got up and stood on the rock. i huffed before starting one of the hardest speeches of my life

"Corey....man your probably calling us pussies right now but i don't even care. you were my best friend. from meeting you and you roasted me 5 minutes into meeting you to going to Hawaii together i wouldn't have wanted to make so many fun memories with anyone else. although i cant make anymore with you i'm so grateful or the ones we have and i will cherish them in my heart for the rest of my life. thank you for making me feel loved and known, introducing me to so many new people when i felt i had no one, making me laugh, helping me when i cried, singing everything man you were a part of my rock. i'll never forget you man i love you so much. love it up there and i hope your looking over us, laughing at us, hanging with us, and helping us when we need you because you were the best at that. rest east Corey" i said lifting my balloon up in the air. i nodded and everyone let them go and watched them fully up into the sky.

i jumped down to summer who had tears running down her face. she smiled at me hugging me tight "i love you so much" she said causing me to lift her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"i love you more sums"

a.n
had to do one more short one for Corey. hope he's fucking living it up in heaven💙

wc: 506