Mallick Scott catch up

(A/N) Sweet little Mallick 😞🥰

What's your job

You're a doctor at the angel of mercy hospital

How you met each other

He was your patient

The trap you survived

/

Reason tested

/

The first conversation you had with him

(Y/n): "I'm doctor (Y/l/n) but you can call me (Y/n) if that makes you happy."

Mallick: "(Y/n), that name fits you..."

His first thoughts about you

He was an arrogant man and liked to mock others, but he thought you were too perfect to say anything against you

Your first thoughts about him

You thought he was respectful and nice towards you, but he was just a patient. For now...

Nicknames you gave him

You don't really have a nickname for him. When you're angry you just call him Scott. He hates it.

Your best friend

Doctor Lynn Denlon

Someone you hate

Charles Salomon.

Why you hate them

When Mallick took too many drugs one time, you had to take care of him. This Charles just walked into the room and started to ask Mallick some weird questions and accused him of burning a building, which killed eight people.

Your first kiss

After Mallick was found with serious injuries after he had managed to escape the trap, you visited him in the hospital. He was so weak and shaken up, but when you saw him you were happy that he was alive in the first place. So you just kissed him. You were even more surprised when he kissed you back.

Do you help Jigsaw

Never.

Your ex

William Easton

When he meets your ex

He was impressed that (Y/n) would date such an arrogant guy like him.

Horrorfilms you watch with him

You wanted to watch Midsommar but then he forced you to watch his favourite the devil all the time. (He was a sucker for Arvin Russell)

When someone flirts with you

Oh, he would be in serious trouble. Mallick is not really good in holding back his temper.

Someone who has a crush on you

William Easton still has a crush on you.

When he turns you on

You would walk away just to tease him even more.

When you turn him on

He would also walk away, just to use your own things against you. This makes you really angry but you're also amused about it.

Would he hurt you

Only when he is taking too many drugs...

When someone hurts you

Death. But that never happened because he protects you.

When you are mad at him

He just laughs at you and then you also have to force yourself to not smile.

When you are sick

He is really helpless at this point. Let's just say that he is not really good in comforting persons, but he'd try his best.

When he finds out that you are pregnant

He was really happy and he swore that he would never take drugs again. Especially now, because he wanted to make sure that he wouldn't hurt you or the baby on accident.

How many children do you have

A son

The name of your child

Jerry (Reference to the King of Rock, Jerry Lee Lewis 😟😂)

When your child curses

Mallick would teach him even more curse words.

When someone walks in on you having "fun" with him

Mallick would scream at the person. You would just giggle the whole time afterwards and laugh at him because he was too busy to forget to close the door.

When someone hurts your child

Mallick would rage and probably hurt this person. His son meant everything to him. Especially because he looks a lot like you.