SAW facts

(A/n) I'm bored so have some facts about SAW, because everyone's hot. 😅😂

Adam Faulkner was supposed to take the role from Amanda. They already made some scenes (well it was just a short version of SAW but they made it into the SAW movie that we know now)

Lawrence is the only character that survived from the first film up to the last film.

After Lawrence survived the game Allison divorced him and took Diana with her, because she couldn't deal with his condition.

In Zep's and Adam's fight scene Leigh Whannell accidentally punched Michael Emerson (😂😂)

According to the audio commentary in SAW 3D Hoffman eventually died, since he isn't mentioned in the Jigsaw 2017 film 10 years later.

SAW announced that on the 15th May 2020 a a new SAW film named the Organ Denor, featuring Samuel L. Jackson who plays a character named Marcus (lol my fathers name XD oh and I loved Samuel L. Jackson, since he played a role in the Glass movie which is connected to SPLIT and Unbreakable 💕😢👌🏻) will be released.

The apprentices who are helping Lawrence to attack Hoffman are Brad and Ryan from the first scene of SAW 3D.

In the original script, Strahm was supposed to find some dead corpses of the game from SAW 2.

In another script Strahm found Adam in the bathroom. This film was originally supposed to take place in SAW 1 after Adam was left to die. Adam shot Strahm in self defense and Strahm did the same, killing Adam.

In SAW 8 you can see a paper showing the FBI agents and Kerrys corpse.

Eric Matthews was planned to be named Eric Mason.

Daniel Matthews wears a T-shirt of Scott Tibbs' Band.

Pamela was planned to be in the Jigsaw survivor group meeting.

Some fans think that David Tapp's corpse was replaced with Adams one. So Adam is probably alive. (YEAH, I HOPE SO)!