When it's your birthday

(A/n) so...my birthday was on 6th february and I thought I make a chapter about it🙃 I started this book when I was 14 and I am 16 now...😂 Also I am so thankful for all the people who are voting for my book & reading it (My favourite authors Stephen King and George R.R Martin would be proud of me😂😂😂), it means so much to me🌹💕🥺

If you wanna follow me on Insta for updates etc: @viktoria._.cl

~~~

John Kramer

He would spoil you with a million presents.

Amanda Young

She saved some of her money to buy you a present and it made your heart warm up. You knew that she didn't have a lot of money and it was such a sweet gesture of her. (Especially for Amanda in general😂)

Mark Hoffman

He would take you to work with him as usual and celebrate your birthday with all the other agents and detectives.

Lawrence Gordon

I think the song birthday sex explains everything😏😂 and after that you would celebrate a big Party.

Adam Faulkner

Adam would invite all of your friends and his own friends to the party. And he even baked a cake for you. Or at least tried to. (It...looked really overcooked, but at least he tried)

Peter Strahm

He would invite you to a fancy dinner and give you your presents. It was nothing special but you always enjoy it.

Lynn Denlon

She would celebrate with you of course and probably go birthday shopping with you and all your other friends. (But only girlies 😌)

Jill Tuck

She would plan to surprise you, but you walked into the room where she planned it with some other friends and coworkers of yours and caught her.

William Easton

He would throw the biggest Party someone could ever make. I mean he had quite some business and a lot of friends (also a lot of enemies but they weren't yours, because they liked you)

Eric Matthews

He prefered to spend this day alone with you and only you. So he would send away yours and his kids and take you out for the day.

Daniel Matthews

He would probably invite the whole school of yours since he was quite popular. You ended up being drunk, but you totally enjoyed your birthday.

Logan Nelson

He would try to get you the most presents as possible to make your friends jealous that you had such a great husband.

Matt Gibson

He would force Milo to draw a picture for you or pick some flowers. Of course he also got you presents but he knew how much you loved your son and he knew that you really liked it when he made you some small gifts.

Mallick Scott

He would also buy you a lot of presents but you would spend the time alone with him and probably watch some movies while being curled up in a blanket close to him.