When someone walks in, on you having 'fun' with them

(A/N) This is my favourite part of all 😏 CoughYeahIDK

John Kramer

No one actually ever caught you. If yes... That would've been really embarrassing for both of you for sure. But John is smart enough to lock the door.

Amanda Young

(Y/n): *chuckles* "Aren't you just like a pornstar, Amanda?"

John: "Amanda and pornstar?"

(Y/n) and Amanda: "JOHN-"

Mark Hoffman

You two didn't even noticed that Eric watched you two the whole time, staring at you with his mouth agape.

Eric: "I expected other things from you!"

Mark: "How long have you been watching us, Matthews!?"

Lawrence Gordon

When Larry cheated on Alison with you, you two forgot to lock the door in his office one time... Zep told every single person what you two did... including John Kramer.

Lawrence: "Be more quiet honey, we don't want anyone to hear us, don't we?"~

(Y/n): "Of course we don't ... even though I can't be quiet, you're too good"~

Zep: "Doctor Gordon, your patient John Kramer asked for- Oh my god- I always knew that you are a dirty cheating husband!"

A month after that you found out that you were pregnant- 🤷🏼‍♀️ great job Lawrence, my good boy! ❤🤦🏼‍♂️ (CoughYeahIDKYou should spoil mine and his children 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣💞)

Adam Faulkner

It also happens quite a lot that someone caughs you, just because you two are not really good in keeping "secrets"...

(Y/n): "Aren't you just a gentleman, Adam Faulkner? I could do this with you the whole time"~

Lawrence: "Ugh- You two are so naughty- And covering (Y/n's) mouth didn't really helped you, Faulkner..."

Adam: "Oh fuck... I forgot that Lawrence is still here..."

(Y/n): "J-Just get home Lawrence and don't mind us at all..." *fake smiles*

Peter Strahm

You two got caught so often to the point where Strahm doesn't even care anymore.

Lindsey: "AGAIN!?"

Strahm: "God- Lindsey, move your ass out of my office! NOW"

Lynn Denlon

You two also don't get caught. You two are very sneaky when it comes to that. 🤷🏼‍♀️ And you have a own house so you just wait till you are alone. Unless like the others...

Jill Tuck

Luckily it was only your little daughter Ava that walked in. So it wasn't really a big deal, because you two had enough ideas to lie about it. 😬 And Ava is always too innocent to get what you two are doing.

William Easton

Well, You know... Pamela likes to hang around with you two. And you just can't be angry at her, but sometimes she's just too often there when she should be somewhere else...

Pamela: "Hahahaha!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW!!! IF OUR MOTHER WOULD KNOW ABOUT TH-"

William: "Shut up, Pamela! It was just this one time, right?"

(Y/n): "Actually it was the-"

William: "Be quiet!!!!!!!"

Pamela: "At least I can spoil my new nephew then!!!"

(Y/n): "Uhm... Pam, I'm not pregnant..."

Pamela: "Yeah, but soon, heh?" *winks at William and leaves*

William: "It's always the same!!! My god..."

Eric Matthews

Eric: "ALLISON KERRY!!! THAT IS MY OFFICE FOR A REASON AND YOU CAN'T JUST WALK IN LIKE THAT!!!"

Kerry: "And you can't fuck your coworker like that..."

(Y/n): "You are making this more akward..."

Daniel Matthews

Eric: "Daniel, we both know that you will never be so good as I am."

Daniel: "DAD, GO THE FUCK AWAY!!!"

(Y/n): "We should better stop..."

Logan Nelson

He didn't mind that Eleanor was watching you two but you did...

(Y/n): "Honey... Eleanor is still staring at us..."

Logan: "Yeah...I know... And what should I do now?"

Matt Gibson

Jill: "Detective Gibson I- Why exactly in here!?"

Matt: "She turned me on!!! I couldn't resist..."

(Y/n): "It was the other way around, so don't lie!!!"