(A/N)

Hey, thank you to all the people who read my SAW book.

I really appreciate that and I have Wattpad since 2016. I never expected that so many people would read my stories and support them so much.

I am so grateful for everyone who read the story and it makes me feel very proud that people actually enjoy reading my stuff.

But I think that this story is complete for now.

I think I put every idea possible in this and I spent the last 2 hours to sort out the spelling mistakes as best as I could and edit some things.

For the people who wanted something about William from SAW spiral, I'm sorry to diappoint you but I don't think I will watch it.

I was already a bit disappointed in Jigsaw since they didn't really have a lot of scenes from John Kramer aka Tobin Bell in it...
But Spiral has nothing about the other characters. I'm curious what happend to Larry, Hoffman and what about Adam? Is he still alive?

There are still alot of questions open and they had many opportunities to ask Shawnee, Tobin, Cary, Leigh or Costas if they would be down for a sequel and bring back their characters (I'm sure Spiral could've been good even if they had just Flashbacks of them).

But they didn't.

Instead they used Samuel L. Jackson, one of my favourite actors and a very talented man in so many things, to promote SAW Spiral. (Which honestly pisses me off).

That's why I'm not gonna do anything about Spiral.

I'm not saying it is bad, but they didn't even have John Kramer in it and honestly- what is SAW without Tobin Bell in it?

Anyways, I can't mention enough how happy I am that you read my book.

Thank you❤