horrorfilms you watch with them

John Kramer
Psycho
-John wanted to watch a classic movie, but you really didn't want to watch it. You planned to watch the Shining, because you like to tease him with: "Here's Johnny" so you just spoiled the end about Norman's mother. He said if you'd do this again he would put you in another trap. After this you just kept your mouth shut. But then you both bursted out laughing.

Amanda Young
Pet Sematary
-This movie is your favourite, but the first time you watched it with Amanda you felt shivers down your spine. Amanda looked at you and then laughed: "I guess you don't like horrorfilms as much as I do."

Mark Hoffman
1408
-this movie had a lot of jumpscares and one scene scared you so much that you hugged him and buried your face in the blanket. Hoffman just laughed about it. You shot an angry glare over to him.

Lawrence Gordon
Poltergeist
-You were so scared that Lawrence decided to turn it off. One time when he walked in the bedroom he said: "They're here" to tease you and you fell out of the bed. Let's just say you broke your arm.

Adam Faulkner
The Exorcist
-You weren't the one who was scared. It was Adam. He hugged you over the whole movie. You decided to snuggle up on him. It was very cute. And you think he won't go to church never ever again. Or watch any horrorfilms again.

Peter Strahm
Paranormal activities
-You two actually didn't concentrate on the film, because he had other things with you in his mind. (😏🤣)

Lynn Denlon
You do other things than watching movies. Maybe playing some games.

Jill Tuck
Nightmare on Elm Street
-You didn't like horror movies alot. You only watched it, because Jill wanted to watch this movie so badly. You were afraid to sleep... but luckily Jill was sleeping next to you so everything was okay.

William Easton
The Ring
-You two weren't scared at all. You and Will just sat there, watching the movie under a blanket when Pamela decided to come over. Well it was no suprise for her that you were there too. And then you all watched the movie together.

Eric Matthews
Hannibal
-Well you actually forced him to watch this movie with you, you were a big fan of the Hannibal books. He just sat there under the blanket and being pissed over the whole movie. You just sighed. "Damn it Matthews." Sometimes you really wanted to push Eric in a cage full of boars. Maybe he wouldn't be so pissed then.

Daniel Matthews
The Shining
-So you started to watch the film. Hands in hands when Eric walked in and took the film away. "That's not something for your age!" He said and then closed the door. You and Daniel just stared at each other in disbelief. (I could really imagine Eric to do that 🤣)

Logan Nelson
The first purge
-You both loved the movie. Logan loved it so much that he already wanted to invent a purge. Just to make sure he could kill Halloran. What he actually did, but not with this plan. The real plan was so much better.

Matt Gibson
Candyman
-You two weren't into horror movies (well you are in a horror movie 😅) so you just laughed over the whole movie, even though nothing was funny.