When someone flirts with you

John Kramer
He would make it obvious that you both are dating.

Amanda Young
Your "lover" would wake up in one of Amanda's trap. The ones that were unpossible to survive.

Mark Hoffman
The easiest thing to do is to kill this person.

Lawrence Gordon
He can also use his walking stick for other things. Let's just say that he would hit the one that was flirting with you with it.

Adam Faulkner
He would be jealous. You are his everything. Adam would try to get away as fast as possible from the guy who had just flirted with you.

Peter Strahm
We all know what Strahm would do with him.

Lynn Denlon
She would kiss you in front of them and then smirk proudly and say: "Sorry, she's not into men."

Jill Tuck
She would ignore that dumbfuck who was flirting with you.

William Easton
He wouldn't mind if someone flirts with you, but he would kiss you after that and tell you that you are his everything.

Eric Matthews
Good thing that Eric always has a gun.

Daniel Matthews
He would tell him to stay back from you and to stop flirting with you.

Logan Nelson
Oh, he would give him a death stare and then take you away from them.

Matt Gibson
Matt is nice, he would ask the one to stop and then go away with you making sure to hold your hand.