When you are mad at them

John Kramer
You wouldn't dare to do anything so you just give him the silent treatment.

Amanda Young
Bitch fight and after that you two would just hug each other.

Mark Hoffman
At work you would call him Detective Hoffman instead of Mark. He hates when you do this.

(Y/n): "Detective Hoffman, I have your documents if you'll need them."

Mark: "Fuck you or I'll do it."

Now you were turned on. 😏

Lawrence Gordon
Lawrence: "Why are you mad I didn't do anything..."

(Y/n): "Yeah because you are the innocent one, now it's my fault again that our apprentice failed and can't be a doctor! We are bad teachers..."

Lawrence: "I didn't say it was your fault that he failed!"

(Y/n): "But you thought it!"

Well you would try to ignore him till he came up to you and apologize. You were trying to blame him on purpose so he'd feel guilty.

Adam Faulkner
(Y/n): *tries to ignore him*

Adam: "I still love you, (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "Ugh damn it Adam! I can't be mad at you."

Peter Strahm
(Y/n): "No. Sex."

Peter: "Don't do this to me. I need it!" *😠*

Lynn Denlon
You would talk to her about the problem till everything was okay.

Jill Tuck
Before Michael wasn't dead you would hang out with him to make her jealous when you were mad at each other.

William Easton
You would talk about the problems with Pamela. And move to her till you were ready to talk about the problems with William. You knew that he loved you so fucking much and you did the same.

Eric Matthews
You would also try to ignore him.

Eric: "Talk to me now! You are more stubborn than me!"

(Y/n): "Keep your mouth shut Eric!"

Daniel Matthews
You would get out of his way in school and when Daniel would try to talk to you, you would lock yourself in the bathroom.

Daniel: "(Y/n), can't you just listen to me one more time!?"

Logan Nelson
No special games for him.

Logan: "You are sometimes annoying and you are fucking teasing me with that!"

(Y/n): "Honey, that's not my problem anymore."  

Matt Gibson
You just couldn't be mad at him. After all he did for you. But you tried your best to ignore him. It's not that easy.

Matt: "Please talk to me, I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."