Chapter 14: The Ultimate Alien Fighter pt 2- An Alien's Awakening.

We cut to the loud house as we see Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, Clyde, Gwen and Hyde were playing various games. So far, from fighting games to racing games to shooting games to wrestling games and rpg games and so on.

Right now they were playing wwe 2k battlegrounds. It was Lincoln vs Clyde vs Ronnie Anne in a triple threat match while Gwen and Hyde was watching them as Gwen won his match against Hyde in Jeff Hardy vs Buddy Murphy.

Lincoln was Sting, Clyde was Stone Cold Steve Austin and Ronnie Anne was Randy Orton as the three were trying to win in this triple threat match, so far the three were neck and neck with one another.

Lincoln: Just give it up, you two. You're one scorpion death drop away from losing this round.

Ronnie Anne: In your dreams, Lame-O. Against me in video games, I still own you & I'm gonna win again.

Ronnie Anne activated the finisher as Randy Orton Rkos Sting.

Lincoln: Crap!

Ronnie Anne: Oh yeah, this win is mine-

Broken glass was heard.

Randy Orton was nailed by the stone cold stunner, courtesy of Steve Austin.

Ronnie Anne: No!

Clyde: Yes! Go for the pin!

Stone Cold Steve Austin goes for the pin, sting tries to stop it but was too late as he got the 3 count.

Clyde: Oh yeah, I did it! Who's the king now?! I'm the king! Woooooo!!

Ronnie Anne: Damn it!

Lincoln: I wasn't the one who got pinned but I still lost.

Clyde: Great game guys, I know the game event ain't over but let's take a break for now.

Ronnie Anne: Alright then.

Gwen and Hyde: Sure.

Lincoln: That was a great game, Clyde.

Clyde: Like old times. (Holds out his hand for a handshake)

Lincoln then shook his best friend's  hand.

Clyde: Sorry Buddy.

Lincoln: For what-

Broken glass was heard.

Clyde nails Lincoln with the stone cold stunner!

Gwen: Holy crap! Stone Cold Stunner! Stone Cold Stunner!

Ronnie Anne: Hehehe, looks like he got-

Broken glass was heard.

Clyde hits a Stone Cold Stunner to Ronnie Anne as well!

Hyde: Whoa! To her as well!

Gwen: It's Stunner City! Holy shamoly that's two-

Broken glass was heard again.

Clyde then gets Gwen with the Stone Cold Stunner too!

Hyde: Oh man, he's taking out everybody with the stunner! Wait, Clyde why are you looking at me like that? Don't you think about it, No no no... Nononono-

Broken glass was heard again.

Hyde was nailed with the Stone Cold Stunner by Clyde!

Clyde: Oh hell yeah!! And that's what happens when you mess with the king and that's the bottom line because Clyde Mcbride says so!

Ronnie Anne: Ugh... did you have to give everyone a Stunner, Mcbride?

Clyde laughs nervously.

Clyde: Sorry guys, guess I got carried away with the win, I went all stone cold.