Chapter 10: The Nightmare of Nicole pt 7-Nicole is dying?! Violet's Solution.

We cut to The Black Ghost Corps main base where the group was gathered up in the laboratory of Penny Victor as the scientist herself was analyzing Nicole, who was in a medical bed as Penny was trying to find a way to cure the pierce sister's disease.

The group was waiting for a few hours on end; Dustin was lost in thought, thinking about his little sister. Skyler was staring at the ground in silence, she may not have the most common bond with Nicole but she does care for her siblings, including the older pierce sister. Reese was assisting Penny Victor with the DNA analysis. Lori, Luna, Lincoln & the Alpha's unit were speaking with the Director of the accident that occurred in L.A. during Nicole's rampage, the casualties of the civilians were 77 percent in death and 84 percent horribly injured but the most of the population are alive and well as the armored agents of the BGC were repairing the damage done to half the city and tending to the wounded. Penny Victor and Reese asked the group to wait out in the halls until they finished with Nicole's tests for a cure, some were hesitant but followed orders.

******

Soon, Amber and Gwen appeared before the group sans Lori and the Alpha's unit, who had to leave on business and wished Nicole a good recovery.

Lincoln: Hey Amber, Hey Gwen.

Dustin: You doing okay Gwen?

Gwen: Y-Yeah... just a bit shooken is all.

Amber: How's Nicole?

Luna: We're not sure yet. Reese and Penny Victor are trying to work on a cure for Nicole's condition.

Skyler: Yeah, she looked awfully ill when she turned back, didn't seem to be a good sign.

Amber: But it's Nicole we're talking about. She'll put through, right?

Dustin: I don't know dude, I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.

Amber and Gwen look away with frowns as they wait alongside the others, hoping that Nicole will be okay.

******

Narrator: 10 hours later....

The group was still waiting for an update on Nicole's condition and the solution to her volcanic berserker problem. Soon, the lab door opens as Penny Victor and Reese came out with the others finally approaching them, asking a lot of questions all at once until Penny Victor yelled out.

Penny Victor: ENOUGH!!!

The group was now silent.

Penny Victor: Sigh... Look, I know what your questions are and I'm afraid I got some bad news regarding Nicole's condition.

Dustin: What is it?

Penny Victor had an expression of seriousness and sullen on her face.

Penny Victor: I'm sorry to say this but... I can't cure her.

Dustin: What...?

Amber: No way... please tell me you're joking...?!

Penny Victor: I'm serious... regarding Nicole's volcanic berserker mode, I did an analysis on her cells, their burning out & disintegrating at a critical rate like a heat induced poison while being replaced with virus like organisms.

Reese: Nicole's already mutated DNA is changing and reconfiguring out of control by the Berserker half. We tried to work on a cure on several attempts but the vaccines would burn out instantly in Nicole's body.

Gwen: So what are you saying...?

Penny Victor: Nicole is incurable... she only has an hour or two left to live.