Chapter 1: Narration

The lightning flashed.

We cut to the city of Los Angeles as it was raining hard while we see most of the city in construction due to extreme damage. It has been months since the war on earth by the invader Magmaconus and his forces of the Intergalactic Core Demon Empire. It was an epic and brutal battle, the damage were catastrophic, the casualties were high but then that war came to an end with the alien warlord's demise in combat.

After that, members of the Black Ghost Corps gave proper burials to those who have fallen in battle and payed respects to them while some were rebuilding most of Los Angeles.

I know what you're asking, where are the louds? Well they're out doing their own thing whether it's a mission or other activities. As for me....

The screen turns to a certain man revealed to be Lincoln loud. 

Lincoln: I have my own mission to complete. I know there's going to be a lot of challenges waiting for me and my sisters... it's going to be quite the journey for us all, because like I said before....

The lightning flashed as it illuminated Lincoln's face which showed a cold glare with a smirk.

Lincoln: It's not the end, only the beginning...

The lightning flashed as Lincoln vanished with the screen fading to black.

(Chapter 1 is finished! Hello everyone, here's omegacrow now changed to Omegacrow-nexus and welcome to Loud Ops 2: Adventures. I hope to bring good arcs to this story for you all to enjoy. Please like and comment on the chapter and let me know what you think of it, This is Omegacrow-nexus fading to black.)