Chapter 18: The Ultimate Alien Fighter pt 6-Fight Night

Within the dark passageway, Alcatraz secretly followed the two men through a dim lighted tunnel. The halls were illuminated with eerie blue lighting, the two men were talking amongst themselves while walking, unaware that a cryo-celestion was following them from the shadows.

Man: This is gonna be great. How much are you betting on in this upcoming fight?

Man 2: 800,000 on the British Omen Heart herself. She's quite the lethal striker.

Man: Well I'm betting 890,000 on the Man turned Negative Nightmare. He's someone you don't want to be in cage match with.

As the two men continue to walk and discuss more bets, Alcatraz followed them completely unseen. Once the two men stopped at the end of the hall, the next door was blocked by a large muscular man in a suit and shades.

Large Man: Got your ticket and betting cash?

The two men showed their tickets and cash.

Large Man: You may enter.

He moves aside as the door automatically opens and the two men went inside, once the door closed and the large man goes back to his post, he was spooked upon seeing Alcatraz standing right in front of him. The large man snapped out of it, regaining his composure and glares down at the alien warrior.

Large Man: You got a ticket or betting cash?

Alcatraz: I don't have any of those things.

The large man placed a hand on Alcatraz's shoulder.

Large Man: Then I'm afraid that you ain't getting in. So hit the road or I'll personally show you the way out.

Alcatraz: Oh really?

Large Man: Yeah, really.

Alcatraz: Well if you insist...

******

The Large Man was seen on the ceiling, frozen solid as Alcatraz went through the door, looking around upon seeing a huge crowd in seats roaring and cheering loudly surrounding a massive arena filled with 100 fighters of men and women alike from different states as a bald australian man in a business suit was in the center of the fighters with a microphone in hand.

Man: (yells loudly) Welcome everyone to the Underworld Fight Night Faction!

The crowd cheers loudly.

Man: I am your host, Fight Night Reed! And for tonight's show we have a real banger for all of you in placing all bets on who you want to win in this 101 men and women elimination royale to crown the first ever male or female Underworld Fight Night Faction Worldwide Champion!

He reveals a huge black strapped title belt with a blue, silver, red and gold metal custom plates and a main wicked, design front plate. The crowd was stared at the new belt in awe.

Reed: Here's how this elimination royale is gonna go down, if someone is either knocked out or submitted, they will be eliminated from the royale! Whoever is the last man or woman standin' will be crowned with the new championship!

The crowd cheers loudly as Alcatraz looks on in curiosity.

Alcatraz: Hmmm? This could be interesting to participate in...

Reed: Before we begin, I'm sorry to inform you that contender 101 was injured in a steel cage street fight 2 weeks ago with a serious knee and forearm injury and won't be able to make it for today. So we'll need another person for the vacant spot! So I'll call upon anyone in the crowd to participate-

Alcatraz: (appeared next to him) I'll fill it.

Reed was spooked while the 100 fighters was shocked by Alcatraz's sudden appearance in the arena as was the crowd.