Chapter 8: The Nightmare of Nicole pt 5- The Limit Breaks

The lightning flashed as the storm was drizzling harder than ever. The car pulled up into the driveway as we cut to Lincoln and Gwen getting out of the car with Dustin, Reese, Skyler and Amber as they walk up to the front porch of the house.

Gwen: Thanks for the ride Big Bro.

Dustin: It was nothing Gwen, congrats on you and linc winning the gaming contest.

Gwen: Thanks. (Wraps her arm around Lincoln's shoulder) I had a great partner.

Lincoln: It's no biggie, Glad I could help.

Skyler: How about we have a creature feature marathon?

Amber: Ooooo! That sounds great, I'll serve the popcorn!

Skyler: I'll serve up the channels.

Dustin: I'll get the soda. (To Lincoln and Gwen) You two get relaxed, we'll prep up for movie night.

Lincoln and Gwen: Alright.

The two sat down on the couch while Skyler plops on the recliner, grabbing the remote and surfs the channels. Dustin and Amber head to the kitchen as the pierce brother takes some soda out of the fridge while the daredevil pierce sister rustled up some popcorn.

Reese, however, speeds off and comes back in seconds with bags of chips.

Reese: Thought I'd grab some chips for the marathon and yes, I paid for them.

Gwen: Did you really?

Reese: Of course, I didn't shoplift... like the last few times but the cheapskates had it coming.

Dustin and Amber walks in.

Dustin: Got the soda. (Passes them to Lincoln, Gwen, Reese and Skyler, who caught them)

Gwen: Thanks.

Amber: And I got a big bowl of popcorn for the whole group.

She puts the popcorn on the table and sits by Dustin & Reese as Skyler finally found the channel she was looking for.

Skyler: Finally. Ladies and gentlemen, we bring to you the creature feature marathon.... (Thunder roared and lightning flashed outside; evil laugh) MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Announcer on Tv: (eerie voice) The Curse of the Beast Ghost of Claw Swamp!

Lincoln: Never seen this movie before.

Skyler: Ohohoho, this movie's a real classic lincoln. It's about a teenage girl who visiting her aunt and uncle in claw swamp as she heard rumors that a lot people have disappeared which peaked her interest.

Amber: Yeah, her aunt and uncle said they were kidnapped while others say that they were eaten by a vengeful creature, part human, part ghost, part beast... (smirks) all monster.

Lincoln: Wow.

Dustin: Yep. Think you handle it?

Lincoln: Yep.

Gwen: You sure... (grins) It's up the scare level of the havester which you were scared of.

Lincoln: I was a kid that time! And I'm pretty sure I can handle this on count of I've seen worse things than this.

Skyler: Ok, linc. Then the horror movie begin.

The group begin their movie night.

******

Meanwhile upstairs, we cut to Nicole's bedroom where the older pierce sister was laying on the floor, surrounded by broken glass shards from the mirror as she was out unconscious as certain... things were going on in her head.