Chapter 3: Fight underground pt 2

Lincoln, Hydra Amazoness, Stone Brawl, Raptor Rob, Emerald Empress, Gloom-pire and Javelin Josh got ready as Matthew Millions lunged at them with his giant bionic fist ready to smash them when they scattered to avoid the attack, leaving a huge crater.

Matthew Millions fired beams from his photon cannon at Raptor Rob but Emerald Empress jumps in front and slams her hands to the ground, forming a wall of diamonds to deflect the blast back at Matthew, who dodges it.

Matthew: Hahaha! Fools, you have no chance against my battle suit.

Stone Brawl lunges at him and hits a barrage of four armed offense to the armored criminal and as he delivers another hardened punch, Matthew counters with his giant bionic fist to send stone brawl crashing into the cage.

Matthew Millions: Hahahahahaha! You mutants are nothing but mere play things to me, puppets to bend to my will-

Matthew was hit by a massive peach hip attack, courtesy of Gloom-pire as he stumbled back while Raptor Rob jumps from the wall of diamonds to hits a couple of rapid bicycle kicks to Matthew Millions, knocking him into the cage, shocking him.

Matthew: Gaaaaaaaahhh!!!

Javelin Josh then heads up and unleashed a couple of bladed forearm strikes to the armored chest of Matthew Millions, damaging a medium proportion of the armor but Matthew uses his photon cannon to blast Javelin Josh off him.

Emerald Empress shot Crystal shards at Matthew, who activated his photon shield to block the shards.

Matthew: Foolish!

He fired missiles from his bionic fist at Emerald Empress but Lincoln blasted a few of them with his energy shots, causing them to explode while Gloom-pire and Raptor Rob kicked four of them away, sending them flying into Matthew.

Matthew: (taking damage) Aaagghh! (Angry) Why you!!!

Matthew shoots massive blasts of energy from his photon cannon at the six mutants but Lincoln counters them with his own bolts of energy as Stone brawl leaps up and hits a double fist to the face of Matthew, making him stumble around as he was sandwiched between a hard knee from Javelin Josh and a peach hip attack by Gloom-pire as Raptor Rob ran forward to claw at him and hit a corkscrew kick to him.

Matthew: Aagghhh!!

The mutants moved out of the way of Matthew's bionic fist trying to swat them away as Hydra Amazoness ran towards him to hit a gatling of immense punches to the armored criminal boss as he growled and started fighting back.

Matthew: (punching Hydra Amazoness) You were my champion but it seems you've forgotten who your master is! You're nothing without me just like all the others, nothing but freaks shunned by everyone, I made you all relevant! I gave you everything on a silver f*cking platter! I am the one who you owe your very lives to-

Hydra Amazoness caught Matthew's bionic fist and gripped it tight as the armored criminal boss then saw the cold and deadly glare(s) of the three headed Herculean.

Hydra Amazoness: (First head) Would thou shut the hell up, you evil, delusional, arrogant, pitiful ass mule!!! (Second head) You gave us everything, you?!?! You treated us like slaves, took us from our homes & families, you bloody disgust me!! (Third head) You are not our master, you don't command us anymore & we owe you nothin' but a full fledge beatdown!

Her grip tightened further as Hydra Amazoness crushes and rips the bionic fist from Matthew Millions battle suit.

Matthew: Gaaahh!! Noooo!!

Hydra Amazoness: (first head) Here cometh the pain thou have brought upon thyself!

Hydra Amazoness got behind Matthew and hit a massive Suplex, creating a huge crater. She hits a second Suplex, then a third Suplex, a fourth suplex and for her finishing move, she planted him with a huge gorilla press powerslam!