Chapter 9: The Nightmare of Nicole pt 6- Burn in flames

The five were horrified by the sight of what was happening as they saw the monstrous Nicole choking Gwen out with a molten mandible claw down her throat.

Amber was the first to snap out of the shock and charges up red electricity and fires it at Nicole, knocking her off Gwen and out the window with a loud crash.

Skyler: (to Amber) What the hell was that?!

Amber: Whatta you mean?! She was choking Gwen out! What was I supposed to do?!

Dustin & Lincoln runs over to Gwen, who was shaking uncontrollably. Dustin checked her pulse as it was faint and getting worse. He also noticed her neck was slowly getting eaten away by Nicole's lava. Lincoln grabs her hand and forces it on his left hand, Gwen's power acted on it's own through instinct as it absorbed some of Lincoln's powers, making her wounds she suffered from Nicole to heal up good as news.

Lincoln removes Gwen's hand from his own as the pierce sister sat up with a loud gasp, Dustin held her as she was freaking out from her attack in a major panic.

Dustin: Gwen, Sis! You're okay now! It's okay... It's okay.

Gwen calms down as she fell into his hug, silently sobbing.

Skyler: She's still in traumatic shock from what happened.

Dustin: I know.

Amber: What's gotten into Nicole?

Reese: Volcanic Berserker.

Lincoln: (Looks outside) Guys, Nicole's headed for the city.

Amber: I'll keep an eye on Gwen Big Bro, you guys go after her.

Dustin: Got it.

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne is with her family visiting, Liz is in Romania, Lisa & her group are in space & the rest of my sisters are on an A-class mission in Georgia except Luna, Lori, Breanne, Jessica and Brooke. I'll call them on my communicator.

Skyler: Right.

Reese: Indeed. We find & contain Nicole.

They all head out while Amber stays with Gwen.

******

The thunder let out a loud boom throughout the sky as the storm was drizzling harder in the city while various screams were heard. The people of the city were running for their lives as large molten rocks were seen falling from the sky & striking random sections of the area, setting parts of the town ablaze. Cars were being blown up and people trying to run were injured, sent flying or killed as the possessed Nicole was in the midst of causing absolute destruction in the city of L.A.

Sirens were heard as the authorities have arrived but they were shocked by the sight of the possessed Nicole.

Possessed Nicole: Hehehehehehe.... Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Shaking off the shock and fear, the cops pulled out their guns and aimed them at the possessed pierce sister.

Police Officer: Okay, whatever you are... put your hands up and get down on your knees!

The possessed Nicole tilted her head to the left with a crooked grin as she stomps towards the authorities, flipping over or pushing away each vehicle in her way.

Police Officer: I-I mean it, get on your knees and put your hands up now!

But she was not doing it as the possessed Nicole was stomping towards them.

Police Officer: Ok you leave us no choice!

The police officers then open fire as they begin shooting at the possessed pierce sister, making her slowly stumble back with the bullets hitting her but she slowly looks at the police officers with a sneer as the bullets started to fall off her body, melting  away from the intense heat.