Chapter 3

Katie's POV

As I went into Maths I sat down and Emma walked in and headed over to me crying "oh my god Emma what happened.?" She was crying so I couldn't make out what she was saying something about Nicole and Michael. after I hear Nicole and Michael I got so pissed. I walked straight out of class and went to the bathrooms and clearly they were there making out

"MICHAEL.!" I yelled and he pulled away from kissing her I could hear him saying 'oh shit.!' I dropped my bags and slapped him across the face with a loud smack sound. I turned to Nicole and punched her in the nose making it bleed and she fell backwards when I stormed out of class everyone followed me even the teacher and they saw me smack him and punch Nicole with they both deserved I was about to hit her again when Emma grabbed my arm. "Katie stop.! It's okay." she said a tear rolling down her cheek "I'm sorry Emma." I hugged her and we went back to class at lunch I had to leave early because I got into another fight with Nicole god she pisses me off then Luke texted me

Lukey <3
Hey where did you go.?

Me
I had to go home early because I got into another fight with Nicole. that slut bag.

Lukey <3
We'll do you want to come over to my house an hang out.? Like round 5 o'clock.?

Me
Yeah sure. See you then. ;) x
----------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

after I heard about Emma and Michael I was really disappointed how would Michael do that to her.? After two years of being together that girl Nicole had to ruin it for them. "Luke." I looked over and saw Emma. "Hey are you okay.?" I pulled her into a hug and she sighed "yeah I'm okay have you seen Katie I would text her but my phone just had to die." she looked to the floor "Um, Katie had to leave early because she got in a fight with Nicole agian." I said honestly "Oh okay thanks Luke." she looked at me and back at the floor and walked away.. I feel bad for her.

After school I got a ride with Calum to Michaels house. "Okay Ashton and Michael are usually the first people here I just need to ask.. Can you sing.?"
I looked over at Calum and he looked worried and I replied with "Yeah, I can sing." As we pulled up to the house and got out of the car we could hear someone shredding at the guitar and who ever it was sounded really good. we walked into the garage an I saw Michael playing the guitar and he was really good and another kid walks in and I'm guess it was Ashton he had a red bandana on played the drums and he was good too. "Hey." Calum finally spoke up the both looked at him and Michael said "Hey" Ashton just looked at me.

"Shall we get started." I walked over to grab a guitar and I put the straps around my shoulders and Michael said "Luke your girlfriend hits hard a fuck she left a hand print on my cheek and it hurt like hell" I couldn't help but laugh and said "She isn't my girlfriend." he just looked at me weird and said "Really you two have became so close to each other and I've been her friend for years and I could even tell she likes you." My stomach started to get butterfly's. "Okay lets get started guy I don't have all day." Ashton said and after that we started and can I say this band will probably be my life. there really good.

After band practice I went home and say that it was almost 5 so I had a quick shower and change of clothes and I texted Katie

Me
Hey Katie are you still coming over.?

Katie <3
Yeah do you need me to bring anything.?

Me
Maybe some pizza.?

Katie <3
Yeah okay I'll be there in 10 x

I smiled at the text she sent me I locked my phone and watched tv till she had gotten here after about 5 minuets later I heard a knock on the door I jumped up and opened the door and it was Katie. I smiled and grabbed the pizza and ran away "Nice to see you to Lukey" she giggled I put the pizzas down and walked to her I hugged her and she hugged me back. "How was you day off." I asked while I pulled away she gave the best hugs. "I don't know it was okay I guess." She said looking away. "What do you mean 'Okay'." I said confused I would be damn happy if I got to leave early then I hear her mutter "I thought Nicole was going to take you.." While she went to get pizza. I followed her into the kitchen and we sat down ad got to know each other. Her favorite color is blue, she has 3 brothers, 2 dogs and she is signal. So I do have a chance I smiled to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV

After we got to know each other we decided to watch a film I was on the guide looking for a movie and I saw '21 jump street' "Oh Luke can we watch this?" He clicked on it was $3 "Oh never mind "no it's okay you want to watch it" I turned upside down on the couch and said "No it's okay we can watch something else it's alright."
"To late." he clicked by on the movie "Luke you didn't have to." "No it's okay you seem happy to watch it." so we decided to watch it and I closed my eyes and fell asleep. ill just shut my eyes for a few minute I thought to myself...

----------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

"That's movie was really good." I looked over at Katie and she was fast asleep. I got up off the couch and picked her up she moved a little but when I did but the she stopped and snuggled into my chest I smirked at her. I walked up to my bedroom and kicked things to move them around and laid her in my bed. I went down stairs it was about 11 pm I ate more pizza and my mom got home "Hey mom." I gave her a hug "Hi Lukey I'm really sorry for coming late again it was busy today" she came into the kitchen and got food "Its okay." I told her then she went into her room and went to bed and I decide I should to I was about to walk upstairs when I hear a phone I off it wasn't mine it was Katie's I looked at it and it said

Ashy. x
Hey Katie wanna come to my place tomorrow. I heard you got suspended for a fight so we could just hang out.?

How dose she know Ashton.? As much as I wanted to know it wasn't my business so I grabbed her phone and went upstairs, she was still sleeping so I decided to sleep I the floor because I didn't wanna scare her in the morning and I don't need her to kill me when she wakes up she might be pissed off anyway so.

----------------------------------------------------------