Chapter 14

Katie's POV

"Oh my god." I said putting my hand over my mouth and eyes starting to water and he pulled my into a hug "I missed you." He said so softly I pulled away still shocked "it's okay calm down" he giggled "Katie.?" Michael said walking up to me touching my sides and I flinched "who is this.?" He asked "Oh, um" I started "hi, i'm Timothy" he said finishing the sentence "hey, i'm Michael. and if you don't mind me asking are you like her friend or something.?" He said kinda rude but I don't think Timothy will notice. "I'm her friend since like the 7th grade" he said looking at me smiling "Oh" Michael said not knowing what else to say "Um, Katie we have to go and Luke is waiting for you" I looked at him and my eyes widen a little bit "okay give me a sec please" Michael nodded and went into the plane "Katie, can I have your number.?" He said smirking and I giggled "Yeah." we switched phones and put each other's numbers in "Timothy, can I have a picture with you real quick" I asked and he nodded and he took my phone and I kissed his cheek and took the picture and he was kissing mine and took another and I giggled "I'm sorry I have to go now" I said sadly "it's okay text me when you get off the plane" he smiled and I hugged him "will do Timothy, bye" "bye" and with that I went into the plane.

"Hey I'm sorry I took so long" sitting in between Luke on my left and Calum on my right "it okay Katie" Calum said while Luke was looking out the window if the plane "Luke you okay.?" I asked and he looked at me and shrugged "Luke.." I sighed and he didn't respond I looked at Calum and he mouthed 'hold on' and went onto his notes and started to type after what seamed like forever he finally handed me his phone

'Michael told him about that guy you were with.. and he got jealous and a few minutes before you sat down that guy tagged you in a tweet with you kissing his cheek and he just stopped talking. but when we get to the flat you two have to talk it out' I look up at Calum and back at the phone and handed it to Calum and he rubbed my back and I looked at Luke and I whispered to Calum "hey can we switch seats I want to talk to Ash" he looked at me weird "why." "Because I want to talk to him" and he put his hands up in surrender and we switched seats and Luke looked at us weird and looked back out the window I looked at Ashton he look at me and rubbed his face "Katie" he started"Listen I'm sorry, and I know I say it a million times but I didn't mean ANYTHING I said at Michaels house I was .caught up in the moment and I SO SO SO sorry" he pleaded "You don't need to forgive me but I just want to let you know I'm so sorry" he said putting his head in his hands and I walk over and crouched next to him "shh it's okay really." he looked at me with a tear falling down from his eye and I brushed it away he hugged me and I hugged back "I'm sorry" he said into my neck I patted his back "it's okay" I pulled away and smiled "but I really need to talk to you when we get to the flat."

Dear passengers we are going to arrive in LA in 5 minuets so please get ready and thank you for flying with us.

When the plane landed Luke just took off and I was behind the boys once again "Katie.!" Michael yelled I looked for him but all the fan girls there blocked my vision then there was a pair of hands in my side and it was security and they put me over the gate and Michael was there to grab me when they put me over "welcome back" I smiled and we started to walk again and I was waiting in the car and I say Luke and I smiled and he was talking to another girl I didn't care but I did when he kissed her on the lips lost in the moment...

"L-Luke.." I breathed out I got out of the car and called a taxi and the boys saw me I looked at Luke and he gave me sad eyes and I mouthed 'I'm done...' I got into the taxi and went to long time friend who is also in LA writing music and in 3 months going on tour...

Cher Lloyd.
----------------------------------------------------------
Luke's POV

"Mate you fuck up." Michael scolded and I whip my tears and say "I-I know." I looked up at him "Why in the WORLD would you do that to a girl.!and that girl being KATIE.! remember what happened in her.! her fucking family is gone and we are the only ones we got.!" He yelled at me my sadness became anger and sadness I walked outside and slammed my fist into the gate "FUCK.!" I yelled I put my back agents the wall and slid down and put my head in my hands "im sorry katie im so sorry" I whispered.
----------------------------------------------------------
Katie's POV

I walk up to the door I whip the tears that fell down and knocked "hello.?" hey British voice said "Hey Cher is me Katie" I said "wait.? Katelynn.?" I laughed "yeah it's Katie now though Cher" "oh my god I'm coming hold on.!" She squealed then a few seconds later the door swung open and she pulled me into a hug "I missed you baby girl" she pulled away I smiled "Katie what happened.?" She said and that made me break down.

After awhile I calmed down "okay can you tell me everything that happened.?" I sighed "do you know the band '5 Seconds of Summer'.?" I said shaky "Yeah they are some cute lads, Especially Luke" the name of his name made me flinch "um yeah I'm dating him... We'll was he kissed another girl and that girl was a fan" she gasped "Katie I'm so sorry" she pulled me into a hug "I know what to make you feel better baby girl follow me" she took me to her studio.

"Here put these on" she handed me headphones and I sat down on the bench "tell me whenever your ready babe"

Yes I do, I believe that one dat I will be where I was right next to you.

And it's hard the days just seem so dark, the moon, and the stars. I'm nothing without you.

Your touch, your skin where do I begin.? no words can explain the way I'm missing you.

This night this emptiness, this hole that I'm inside.
These tears they tell their own story.

You told me not to cry when you gone, but the feeling is to overwhelming, it much to strong.

Can I lay by your side.? Next to you
And make sure your alright.? I'll take care of you. And I don't wanna be here if I can't be with you tonight.

I'm reaching out to you, can you hear my call.?
And this hurt that I've been through, I'm missing you, missing you like crazy.

Can I lay by your side.? Next to you.
And make sure your alright.? I'll take care of you. And I don't want to be here if I can't be here without you. tonight.

Lay me down tonight. x2
Lay me by your side. x2

Can I lay by your side.? Next to you.

I stopped by the sight of Calum and Ashton standing there and all of there mouths dropped "um" I scratched my neck the Calum pressed a button and it played back my singing and I was even shocked by my own talent. "Katie you are fucking amazing.!" Calum said into the mic I started to heat up and I covers my face then Cher said "I have good news" I walked out the booth and she said "I'm going to send this song to my record label and maybe they will sign you." She said I covers my face "oh my god" Calum picked me up and spun me around and Ashton gave me a hug "omg Cher I love you so much.!" She smiled an whispered "be here at 12 tomorrow and I'll tell you when try said" and I hugged her after the celebration we headed to the flat

"Calum." I said scared he looked at me "Yeah.?" I started to breath hard "shit." He said.. I was having a panic attack... "Pull over.!" Calum yelled at Ashton
----------------------------------------------------------
An; sorry that was a sucky ass chapter but there another one coming your way.

And thank you for 200 reads. Love yah xx (: