Chapter 5

Katie's POV

I was in the hospital for 3 days today it's Friday and they finally let me go home Ashton was with me because Luke and Calum had school. I had a short sleeve shirt on and blue skinny jeans I was trying to hide my wrist but a few people saw and I put me head down I shame "Katie." Ashton asked I looked at him "Want to come to my house and get ready there.?" He asked quietly i just shook my head yes and headed to his house. after a while of walking we got to his house and went inside. I looked around and it's the same as it was maybe something out of place from the last time I've been here but it still the same. Ashton lives alone so it pretty quiet. "Do you want a shower.?" He asked I looked at him "Yeah."
----------------------------------------------------------
Ashton's POV

She looks so perfect standing there. but she also looks broken "Katie." I asked she just looked at me her eyes looked like newly cut glass. "Want to come to my house and get ready there.?" She just shook her head yes, there were people staring at her and she kept her head down I walked in front of her so she won't get weird looks from people after walking to my house I let her in first she looked around the room as in all the memories of us two started to play in her head... "Do you want a shower.?" I asked her "Yeah." she said her voice scratchy. I ran upstairs grabbed a Blink-182 T-shirt and my basketball shorts even though I don't play basketball oh we'll. I went down the stairs and grabbed her hand in intertwined our fingers and lead her to the bathroom I started the shower for her and left so she could do her thing.

*Ding*

My phone went off I looked at it and it was from it from that slut Nicole who made my relationship with Katie ruined the text said

Nicole
Hey Ashy ;) I'm going to come over in 5 get ready for me Bby. xoxo

I can't let her come over especially when Katie hates her and is in an emotional state like this "Ashton." I looked up at Katie she looks so adorable in my clothes I miss that so much... "Yes Katie" I walked up to her and took her hand "I was wondering if I could-" she was cut off but the sound of knocking at the door "what were you going to say.?" She looked down "Can I take a nap in your room..?" She said looking down "Yeah whatever you need." the knocks on the door went to pounding "go in my room I'll be right back." I smile at her and she walked into my bedroom I opened the door and Nicole threw herself at me and said "Ashton.." she said in between breaths of kissing me. she smell if alcohol filled her breath and it was disgusting I pushed her off of me "C'mon Ashy don't be like that let's do it like we did at that party." I pushed her off again "Get off of me Nicole." she grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs into my room and threw the door open while Katie was sleeping "What the hell Ashton what is she doing here.!" She slurred "I thought she killed her self over her parents when they died your so pathetic.!" She spat at Katie.

"You know what." Katie got up from the bed into her feet "at least my parents loved me and didn't make me change into a slut like the pathetic whore you are.!" Nicole grabbed Katie's hair and threw her to the floor I grabbed Nicole and pushed her out the door and locked it I ran back to Katie and helped her up "I'm so sorry are you okay.?" I sat her in the bed and her cuts opened again "shitshitshit" I ran to the first aid kit and grabbed the wrap and put it around her wrist and winced at the pain at every touch "I'm sorry" I pulled her into a hug and had her lay back down and I rubbed her back until she fell asleep...
----------------------------------------------------------
Katie's POV

I woke up from my nap and it was an okay sleep my head was pounding I walked down stairs and said "Ashton.?" He wasn't there.. I went into the guest room and he was there "Ashton hey." He didn't reply instead Nicole walked up to him and said "He never loved you he's always loved me, you should just die and be with your pathetic family." And they started to kiss each other and they stopped and Ashton walked up to me and slapped me and picked me up and was choking me and with Nicole cheering him on and I whispered "im sorry...." and then I woke up breathing heavily Ashton came up the stairs saying "are you okay.?!" I looked at him scared "What happened did you have a nightmare.?" I just shook my head yes he was rubbing my back trying to soothe me "do you want to tell me." I looked at him scared and I said "You were choking me an Nicole was cheering you on..." He looked at me and at the floor "I would never do that to you.." Then my phone went off I picked it up and it was Michael.

Mikey
Hey Katie I have to tell you that Emma moved and she was sorry she didn't say bye.

Me
Oh that's okay people already left me without saying goodbye anyway.

There was a knock on the door Ashton ran downstairs "Katie it's Tyler." I got up out if bed and ran down stairs and hugged him he stroked me hair and said "Thank you Ashton." "No problem." I pulled away from Tyler and told him to go in the car I'll be there in a second "Ashton" I looked at him and our eyes locked and out faces were inches away and he closed the space. I pulled away and walked to my car and we drove away.