Chapter 7

Luke's POV

Today was the day of the gig and we were finishing our last practice of the day. Were going to preform out of my limit, Gotta get out and some requests from the people that actually showed up "Lucas." Ashton called me "yeah what's up" he just called me over with his finger and I jogged over to him "Yeah" I asked confused "Your going on a date with Katie.?" He asked without an expression on his face "Yeah I'm excited about it" I said smiling at the end "Why do you want to go on a date with her." He said kinda annoyed "Um why do you care it not like I'm going to hurt her..?" He was about to say something then Nicole turned him around and kissed him he pushed her off of him and said "Nicole leave me alone god fucking damn" she gasped and twirled her hair saying "I'm kinda with Danny anyway." with a smirk on her face "Why do I care your not my girlfriend." he crossed his arms "Yeah I know but we had sex when you were dating Katie." she giggled "Yeah I know now you fucked up me whole relationship.! Leave me alone.!" She walked away Ashton looked back at me and his eyes turned red and walked away.. I was shocked how could he do that while dating Katie...

I walked to Katie's house and knocked on the door and she opened it she look so beautiful. "Ready to head to the hotel.?" I smiled "Wait your taking me.? We'll okay" she laughed i smiled at her and started to walk with her "So. what's planned for our date." she asked but I just laughed "It's a surprise." I smiled down on her and she smiled up to me and said "whatever" I laughed after walking to the hotel we finally got there "here we are" I walked up to the door and opened it for her and she walked inside then I did the guys were setting up the stuff so I went and helped him while Ashton kept Katie company. I don't know what's wrong with her hanging around with me but Ashton sure has a problem with it
----------------------------------------------------------
Ashton POV

I hate seeing Luke with Katie, I need her I want her back I know what I did was wrong but I was drunk and Nicole had advantage over me... I never meant to hurt her like I did.. I was helping the boys for the gig tonight and Katie walked in and then Luke my face turned sour. "Hey Luke" Calum and Michael said with a smile on there face he walked over I walked away to keep Katie company, "Hey" she said with a big smile on her face I haven't seen that since her parents you know.. "Hey why are you so happy, baby girl" I laughed at her and fixed my bandana "Nothing" she giggled "C'mon Katie I haven't seen you this happy in a while." I smiled at her and she just blushed and looked down "Luke asked me on a date next weekend." I swear you could tell how pissed I was getting because my whole body started to get hot.

"Holy shit Ashton are you okay.?!" I walked outside and Katie followed me right when I got out there I put my fist at the wall "Ashton.!" I forgot about Katie walking out "Shit sorry Katie" I but my head down embarrassed "What the actual fuck is wrong with you.?!" She said her voice getting louder "Im sorry calm down okay." I put my hands up in surrender "Is this about Luke asking me on a date because if you pissed off about that.." she paused "listen you lost you chance with me just let me go..." The boys ran outside I started to walk away and Luke and Michael came after me "hey Ashton where are you going.?" Luke said then he touched my shoulder I turned around and punched him "You little fucker need to stay away from me okay.?! Katie is the love of my life and you took her.!" He feel back and grabbed his nose "NONE of this is my fault YOU.! Fucked Nicole YOU.! did that not me.!" I was going to hit him again but Michael pulled me back then Calum ran over and helped Luke up "Shit guys get ahold of yourself.!"
----------------------------------------------------------
Katie's POV

After the boys got into the fight I just left I didn't want to make all of them hate each other

*Ding*

I looked at my phone and it was Ashton, then Luke, Michael, Calum..

Ashton. x
Katie I'm sorry I did that please come back..

Lukey <3
Katie where did you go.? Please come back I want this to work...

Mikey.
Katie come back they want to apologize please best friend ):

Calum. xo
Hey.! Can you please come back because we will buy you pizza after we are done.. (:

I didn't want to go back but then Calum texted again

Calum. xo
LOVE MEE.!!!

After that I started to bust out laughing, I guess I'll go back..? I mean there going to buy me pizza so why not.? As I started to walk back I saw Calum and I ran to him and jumped on him and we feel onto the floor and laughed "Welcome back" he smiled "I wasn't going to come then you said pizza then you texted 'LOVE MEE.!' I decide to come back" he laughed at me "I knew that would make you come back, c'mon we have to head to the hotel we only have 5 minuets left before we preform and like 12 people showed up so." He got up and helped me up and we walked back to the hotel.