Chapter 11

Katie's POV

I got to finish High School early I was already in my last year so they put me on independent study and with Ms. Ayla to help me and after the incident with Ashton and with him gone I've been more happy then I have been something about him just makes me feel regret but now I feel so much better. Tonight I'm going on that date with Luke he been spending so much time making this the best date for me as possible he keeps telling me how much fun in going to have on this date. it's now 8 he's coming to pick me up at 9. oh and just so you know I'm staying at Ayla's house for the weekends and at Michaels house on the weekdays I don't know why but it's going we'll so far. "Katie, you have to start getting ready for the date with Luke.!" I start to straighten my hair and put on my usual makeup and put on a semi tight black dress and high heelsand by the time I was done I had like 15 minuets left "Ayla I'm nervous" I said showing her how bad I'm shaking "Why.? You looks so beautiful he will drool over you" I started to laugh then Calum came down stairs "Hey Ayla, is Katie do- holy fuck Katie you look beautiful." he said with his mouth hanging open then Ayla said "hello Earth to Calum.?" Then he shook his head "Oh, but not as beautiful as my lovely girlfriend" he said smiling kissing her "Nice save Cal" I said laughing.

Then the bell rung "illgetit" Ayla said standing up and running towards the door "We'll then.." I said laughing at her "Yep that's my girl." Calum said laughing I laughed with him "Katie I'm happy your happy again just remember I'm always here for you okay.?" He said I looked at him "Thanks Calum I appreciate it." I smiled "Katie get yo ass up Mr. Hemmings is here for you." me and Calum laughed he stood up and helped me up and we hugged "Thank you" I said one last time "oh and use a condom while we are gone." I said pulling back winking at him an we laughed

I walked towards the door and I saw Luke "H-Hey, you look so beautiful.." he looked at me up and down "Thanks your not so bad your self." I laughed and we walked to the car he opened my side of the car and helped me in an he jogged around to the other side and got in and started the car "Ready.?" He asked and I nodded. The car ride was silent and the only thing you could hear was the music playing it was Maroon 5 'She will be loved'

"Beauty queen of only 18, she had trouble with herself"

"He was always there to help her, She always belonged to someone else."

"I've drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door, I've had you so many times but sometimes I want more."

Then I heard Luke start to sing the song to himself

"I don't mind spending every day out on your corner in the pointing rain."

"Look with the girl with a broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile and she will be loved"

I look over at him and he was looking at me and back onto the road I smiled and whispered the words to myself. "I'm happy in here with you Katie." he says with a smile in his face "I'm happy in here with you too, I've been looking forward to this" I smiled and looked out the window and Luke stopped the car and I looked at him and I said "Where are we Lukey did you get lost or something.?" I laughed and he pulled out a blindfold and said "It's a surprise remember." he said with a smirk on his face "ugh fine give me the blindfold." I said laughing at the end and putting on the blindfold.
----------------------------------------------------------
Luke's POV

"Ugh give me the blindfold" she said laughing and I helped her put it on and started driving again. when we got to the restaurant I told her "Hold on say there" and I got out if the car and jogged to the other side and helped her out and helped to her inside and the lady asked "Do you have a reservation.?" Like they always do and I said "Hemmings party for 2" and she led us to out table I helped Katie sit down an then I sat down "Okay take off your blindfold" she took it off and she blinked a few times and looked around and gasped and covers her mouth. "Oh my god Luke this place is super expensive.!" she said making me smile "I've been saving up for this date" I said grabbing her hand and she just laughed and smiled looking down.

*After Dinner*

"Luke, I really can't thank you enough for this" she said drinking her tea "don't worry about it Katie" I said running my hand threw my hair "Um, Katie" I said scratching the back of my neck she pulled away from her drink "Yes.?" she said putting her hand on her hand looking at me "I really love you and I was wondering.." I started off and she started to smile bigger and bigger "I was wondering if you um, be my girlfriend" I said nervous of rejection then I looked at her and she crashed her lips on mine and it was really passionate and sweet. and she pulled away "I'll take that as a yes.?" I said and she just laughed at me "Yes Luke I will love to be your girlfriend." I started to smile and after that I payed the bill and I took her to the lake.

"This was the best night ever.."