Chapter 12

Katie's POV

"Where are we going next Luke.?" we have been driving for the past 20 minuets I really think we are lost "We are going to the lake" he said looking at me and back at the road and after awhile we finally go to the lake we got out of the car and Luke went to the trunk and pulled out a guitar and said "Can you sing for me" acting like a girl I rolled my eyes and "sure babe" acting like a boy and grabbed the guitar and started to strum

Baby baby when we first met I've never felt something so strong.

You were like my lover and best friend all wrapped into one with a ribbon on it.

All of the sudden when you left I didn't know how to follow it was like a shot that spun me around and my heart left I feel so empty and hollow.

And I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you I don't even recognize the way you hit me do you.?

It's going to take a miracle to bring me back and your the one to blame.

Now I feel like Oh, your the reason why in thinking I don't want to smoke on these cigarets no more, I guess that's what I get for thinking I should have never let you enter my door.

Next time you want to go on and leave I should just let you go on and do it, cause now I'm using like I bleed it's like I check into rehab and baby your my disease."

I stopped strumming and said "I'm so bad" I laughed an Luke said "Are you kidding me your amazing" and I just laughed "Katie I have to tell you something" he looked at the floor and at the lake "what.?" I said scared if what he was going to say "the boys and I are going to be away for a few weeks or months even.. because we are going on tour with One Direction" I jumped up and gasped "Omg Luke really that's is amazing.! I'm so happy for you guys" he got up and I hugged him and I looked at him and he seamed sad "Luke are you okay.? Do you not want to go." I questioned he sighed "I do but I don't want to leave my baby girl." he said I hugged him and snuggled my face into his chest and whispered "I love you" and he put is chin on my head and said "I love you too" and kissed my head and we stood there for a few minuets and we both pulled away and walked towards the car.

"This was the best night ever" I said to myself and smiled and looked out the window and Luke intertwined our fingers and we headed home
----------------------------------------------------------
Luke's POV

"Hey Mikey I'm back" I say throwing my car keys on the counter "hey mate, how did everything go.?" he asked not looking up from his phone "it wasn't good." I said scratching my neck and Michael looked up an said "Wait what.?!" I laugh "it wasn't good it was great, amazing I might add" I said walking into the kitchen and getting pizza "oh okay you scared the shit out of me bro" he laughed looking back at his phone "who you texting.?" I asked biting the pizza "I'm texting Mrs. Hemmings" we laughed "what is she saying.?" I asked and he answered "Um she said how fun the date was and how much she is going to miss you on tour.. Wait Luke you told her we are leaving tomorrow right..?" I looked at him and widened my eyes "what the hell no I thought we were leaving next month.!" "No Luke it's tomorrow and we leave at 12 to America" i start to speed back and forth across the kitchen "Wait she can come right.? Because she doesn't have school anymore, we'll she dose but you know what I mean.!" I say nervous "let me call the manager if she could come" he left the room and I called my mum

"Hello"

"Hey mum change of plans we have to leave tomorrow"

"What tomorrow.? Really.? Is Katie going with you.?"

"Michael is calling the 1D manager to see she would be able to come"

"Oh okay I'll pack your clothes when I get home I'll be there in 10 when are you leaving tomorrow.?"

"Mum I'm leaving at 12 to America"

"Okay love I'll talk to you when you get here tomorrow"

"Okay bye mum"

"Bye Lukey"

Then Michael came down stairs I bit my nails "okay the 1D manager said she could go but no one else" I sighed with relief "Oh my god thank you" I hugged him and I grabbed my keys "I'll be back Michael" and headed out the door I got to Ayla's house and knocked and the door swung open and Calum grabbed me and pulled me in and shut the door "Dude is it true Katie is coming with us.?!" He asked frantically "yeah why are you so weird about that" "remember what Ashton said to her.?" He said reminding me "I'll protect her. we will protect her" I said loudly at the 'we'.

Then Calum and I heard the piano and Katie singing

My heart and I were buried in dust free me, free us your all I need when I'm holding you tight if you walk away will suffer tonight.

"Bro she is really good." Calum whispered the Ayla yelled to her "Katie, Luke is here" and she stopped "Coming hold on" she yelled back and ran down the stairs "Hey welcome back" she hugged me and I said "Katie you are coming with me on your with the boys." I said smiling and a huge smile broke out of her face "thankyouthankyouthankyou" she said super fast "hurry an pack we are leaving at 12 am tomorrow" I said "Wait what.? Tomorrow shittttt" she said running up the stairs and packing then Ayla stood up and hit my arm "ow" I said "what the hell Lucas" she said I put my hands in the air in surrender "sorry" she rolled her eyes and went to help Katie pack.

I can wait for tomorrow.