Chapter 18

*3 weeks later*

Calum's POV

We start to actually record today witch is good because we have to work on our album "Calum" Michael called out I pushed the button to talk to him inside the booth "yeah what's up" he pointed at the door "get like it's his part I have to do the guitar for the song he needs vocals since he is mostly singing with you" he said and I nodded and walked inside and heard Katie giggle while looking at her phone and have headphones in so I tried to scare her but she just looked at me "nice try cal" she laughed at me "who are you talking to.?" I asked "none yah business Calum" she put the phone down "sorry Shawn" she said putting it down "who is Shawn.? Are you like.?"her eyes widened "No please don't jump to that he's just a really good friend Calum" she started to breath heavy "Hey hey calm down please I sat next to her and put my hand on her knees she sniffled "I'm sorry um.. Luke is upstairs" she said getting up and taking ou the headphones and walking into the bathroom...

"Luke.?" I called going into his room "you alright mate.?" He was looking at his phone not answering me but texting someone I couldn't help but look but all I made out was M probably Liz (his mum) "yeah I'm alright" he smiled "okay we'll we have to do vocals Luke and Michael and Jeff don't want phones in the booth" I lied I just wanted to see who he was texting "oh okay" he put his phone on the charger and walked out.

"What the fuck Luke" I whispered "huh.?" Katie said behind me I locked Luke's phone and shot my head towards her "shit um nothing" I said getting up and walking towards her "it's something on how you just reacted" she pointed at the phone

"Katie really it's nothing" she sighed I really want to tell her but I just don't know.. I'll talk to Luke about this...

"Well..." she paused "they boys need you're bass recording then the song will be done you just need to do listening" she gave a weak smile, "okay Katie thank you" I hugged her and she hugged back and I walked away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katie's POV

I looked at the clock on my phone for back home it's was night over here so Ayla will be awake by now. all I need is to talk to her the boys are neglecting me I know there busy but I just don't know about Luke he doesn't really talk to me and lay with me anymore..

"Hello.?"

"Ayla hey I miss you so much."

I smiled and outside the door I heard Calum and Luke "Luke god damnit.!" Calum yelled in the hall.

"Hey woah what's going on.?"

"Shh."

I told her and she stayed silent "Calum leave me alone.!" Luke yelled back "You say your in love with her.? No you are just using her.!"

I sat there shaking I've never heard Calum or Luke yell this loud before I felt the tears come to my eyes but I didn't let them fall a lump in my throat make me squeak but I put my hand over my mouth..

"I'm not using her.! I love her.!" He stated but I heard a bang after that "Then who is 'baby girl' then huh.!? It's not Katie's number it's fucking Megan" and then there was a crash.

Was.. Luke cheating on me..? I got up and locked my door and sat down again an looked at Ayla "Katie.." I started to break down I put my face in my hands I didn't make a sound except for squeaks

"Ayla... I'm coming back home" I said struggling to get out a word because of the lump in my throat. "Katie. you sure" she ran her and threw her hair "yes Luke can be with that girl Megan that's getting all his time and love.." I looked at her "I'm leaving tomorrow"

And I turned off the computer and I turned off the lights so I'm sitting in the dark I put my back agents the door and slid down with hot tears streaming down my face. soon there was a soft knock at the door "Katie it's Calum" I slowly got up and turned on the light and opened the door and he walked in I locked the door again and slid back down he sat on my bed and we stat there in silence

"I'm leaving tomorrow Calum" I broke the silence he looked at me "No please don't go I want you here and so do the boys and does Cher and your new career" he started and sat in fount of me. "I-I thought he loved me Calum I really did, it hurts because I loved him" I started to break down again he pulled me into his lap and hugged me "shh it's okay everything will be okay"

"Calum.." I breathed out he looked at me with sad eyes "I'm pregnant.." His eyes widened "what.?!" He started "I'm going to be an uncle.!" He yelled "shh be quiet Luke doesn't know and he won't I don't want him in the baby's life with him with Megan.. I can't trust him" I looked down And Calum rocked me back and forth
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke's POV

After the fight with Calum about Megan who yes I've been flirting with I don't know why...i mean I love Katie and I like Megan I texted Megan I couldn't date her anymore I have a girlfriend I walked out into the hallway and Calum was at Katie's door he shot me a look and said "Katie it's Calum" the door slowly opened and slowly shut I walked over and listened to the conversation "I-I thought he loved me and it hurts because I loved him" she said sounding like she was struggling.

"It's okay everything will be okay" Calum comforted her I whipped my tears away that I didn't know they were falling then soon after the conversation stopped I heard "I'm pregnant" I backed away from the door... "What.?!" I said trying not to be loud I look down the hall and Ashton was there "how could you.?" He said faintly I looked at my hands and they were red and had blood on them I put them in my pockets and walked away and a good thing I did because Calum walked out if the room and walked past me and whispered into Ashton's ear and his eyes widened and went down stairs

Calum looked at me and shook his head "you're a dad" he said before walking away...

I'm going to be a dad.. I have to fix this