Chapter 2

Everyone got in line. The Lieutenants were at  the start of the line. Then Finn, Dean and Becky. The Captain was looking at each of them. Mostly at Becky. He didn't understand why he kept his eyes on her. Sometimes he would look at someone, but at the end he would make his way back to Becky. He inspected Charlotte and Roman's uniform first. He was impressed. Then to Finn. But when he came across to Dean and Becky. He smelled alcohol on them. He instantly knew that they were not fit to work today. So he made a decision.

"Miss Lynch and Mr. Ambrose you guys are on desk duty," said Captain Rollins.

"Why," Becky accidentally said it out load. She mentally slapped herself for her hangover making her a little bit more bitchy.

"I will tell you why. You and Ambrose reek of alcohol," said Captain Rollins.

"But it happened last night," she said.

"So you guys are hangover. Then I rest my case you two are on desk duty. Also Miss Lynch if you ever talk back to me ever again. There will be serious consequences," he told her.

Once he left and made his way to his office. Charlotte gives Becky a disapproving look.

"What have I told you about disagreeing with higher ranks," said Charlotte.

"It's my hangover self. I am a little bit more bitchy and more outgoing than usual," replied Becky.

"Well fix it. Because looks like you are going to be on the new Captain's bad side. If you keep giving him attitude," replied Charlotte.

"I will," she said.

Becky's Pov
Once I made my way to the desk area. I see Dean already there.

"Hey partner," I said. Trying to lighten up the mood.

"Hey munchkin," said Dean.

"I am not a kid," I whined.

"You sure. Because you just sound like one," said Dean.

"I do not," I said.

"You do too," said Dean.

"MISS LYNCH STOP TALKING," yelled Captain Rollins.

"I hate that Captain," I said.

"You only hate him. Because he tests you," replied Dean.

"I am not answering that," I said.

"You know what they say hate is just another form of love," said Dean while winking at me.

"Ew what makes you think I love him. I just don't like him," I responded.

"Well remember when I dated Nikki," said Dean.

"Yeah it was toxic," I said.

"Well the whole concept of our relationship was toxic. But one thing tho no matter how much we fought. There was always a part in ourselves that made us want to be with each other. You can't help what you feel munchkin," said Dean.

"I am confuse," I said.

"You will thank me one day. I see something that you don't realize yet," said Dean while smiling.

"What's that," I ask him.

"I am not gonna tell. You will know when the time comes," said Dean.

"Okay you are starting to be like Finn and the whole advice thing. Frankly it's weirding me out," I said.

"I need to get laid munchkin," said Dean.

"Me too," I said.

"Drinks tonight," said Dean.

"Yes please," I responded.

"Oh shit," said Dean in shock.

"What," I ask him.

"Look it's that girl I sleep with this morning. She is here. Cover for me. I am gonna go hide under the desk," said Dean.

"Dean just man up and talk to her," I said.

"No now cover for me munchkin," he said.

"Fine go hide like a baby," I told him.

I see Dean is hiding underneath the desk. I see a pale girl with black hair. Coming towards me.

"Hello," she tells me.

"Hi," I said.

"Did you happen to see a dirty blonde haired guy here," she ask me.

"No sorry," I said.

"No worries. By the way your hot," she said.

"Why thank you. Your hot as well," I said while winking at her.

She blushes. I feel a kick. I knew that was Dean telling me to make her leave. Sometimes I want to have some fun with the ladies.

"I am Paige," she said.

"Becky," I told her.

"Well I better get going Becky," she told me.

"Okay bye," I said. Then she left the station.

"Phew that was a close one and thanks again munchkin. But are you for real you were flirting  with her," said Dean.

"I am bored so why not," I said.

"I swear we are so alike," he tells me.

"What's your deal with you and Paige," I said.

"No deal. Let's stop talking about my sex life," said Dean.

"I live with you and I hear you have sex. I think I can handle your sex life," I told him.

"Not today," he said.

"Fine you owe me a drink," I said.

End of this chapter. What do you think will happen when they go out to drink? Also I am obsess with Dean and Becky's friendship. I love Dean's nickname to Becky. Also hmmmm we might see more Daige. Also is Dean's assumption right about Becky's hatred to Seth. Hmmmm also what does Dean know? For some reason teachers love assigning tons of homework. So I don't know the next time I will update. But I will try to on weekends. Until next time Love you all.