Chapter 6

Becky was getting ready for her date. Charlotte already gave her the guy's number during their shift today. All she knows about this guy is his name. His name is AJ. She puts on a red dress and black heels. She put her hair up in a ponytail. She is wearing some gold hoops. She puts on light makeup. Once she finishes getting ready. She makes her way into her kitchen.

"Wow," said Dean.

"Thanks Deano," she replied.

"You look hot," said Finn.

"Thank you Finnie," she replied.

"Are you ready munchkin," ask Dean.

"I guess," she responded.

"At least you will be getting something. Like sex," Dean said.

"Hopefully and what about you aren't you gonna have sex with someone," she replied.

"No," Dean replied.

"Why not Deano," she said.

"I need a break and Paige keeps showing up at the bars. I am gonna stay away from her," said Dean.

"Okay I still don't know what's your deal with her," she said.

"I will tell you another time. You should go before your late," said Dean.

"Will do. Bye Finn and Bye Dean," she said.

"Yay I am mentioned. Also bye Bex," said Finn.

Becky sticks her tongue out towards Finn.

"Bye munchkin," said Dean.

Becky makes her way to the bar and it's called Hibernia. Once she enters and find a seat to sit in. She is waiting now. After thirty minutes of waiting. She sees a guy coming towards her. He has long light brown hair and is muscular.

"Are you Becky," he tells her.

"Yes and you are AJ right," she said.

"Yes that's me," he responded.

But what no one notice is a certain Seth Rollins sitting in the back. He is watching their little date. He is pissed. After a couple of hours.

"AJ I need to go to the bathroom. I will be back in a second," she tells him.

"Okay Becky. I will order more drinks," he responded.

Once Becky made her way into the bathroom area. Before she could even open the door to the lady's room. A guy grabs her hand. She tries to fight this guy. Into letting her hand go. This guy opens a storage room and pushes her into it. Once Becky looks up. She sees Seth Rollins.

"What the hell Seth," she ask him.

"First name basis are we now," he tells her with a smirk that is plastered on his face.

"I don't have time for this. I am busy," she said.

"Yeah on a date. With Mr. red flannel," he said.

"Wait a minute have you been watching us," she said in shock.

"What no," he said.

"Yes you have and you are jealous," she said with a smile forming on her face.

"What no I am not. That's absurd. I am not jealous. I am actually very happy for you," he said.

"Really," she said in shock.

"Yes," he said.

"Okay then you don't mind me having sex with him tonight," she says.

Seth is fuming inside. He doesn't want her to have sex with him. Only he should be able to have sex with her.

"Your not serious," he says to her.

"I am serious," she said.

He looked into her eyes and can tell she was being serious. Which makes him lose his mind. He forgot the damm rule. All he wanted to do was kiss her. So he did.

He pushed her against the wall. He hold her tightly. But not too tight. He looked into her eyes and he kissed her. Their was passion, love, lust and want in that kiss. Becky moans and so does he. They fight for dominance. Their is no clear winner. Sometimes Seth would be in control for a few seconds. Then Becky will be in control for a few seconds.
After five minutes of kissing. They both release to catch their breathes.

"I have been wanting to do that for awhile," he said.

"Me too and it worked," she said smiling.

"What do you mean it work," he ask her.

"My plan," she tells him.

"What plan," he ask in a confused tone.

"You really thought I wanted to date him," she started laughing at the same time.

"You wanted to make me jealous," he said in surprise.

"Duh I knew you were looking at me. So I just played it along," she said.

"You are gonna be the death of me," he said while shaking his head no.

"Do you still want to talk? Or do you want to punish me for my bad behavior," she said sweetly.

He lifts her up. With his hands holding her ass. While her legs wrapped around his waist.

"I would do more than punish you babygirl," he tells her.

End of this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy. What do y'all think of this chapter? Comment below your thoughts. Until next time. Love you all.