Chapter 5

Everyone got into a line. Captain Rollins did the same thing he did yesterday. He looked at everyone's uniform. But he kept looking at Becky. Then back to the others. He didn't know if he should ask her to come to his office. To talk about what happened last night and to check on her. Or if he should stay away from her. On the other hand Becky noticed Seth glancing at her. Every chance that he got. She tried to stay away from his glances. So she kept looking at the entrance door. As a distraction.

"Everyone is dismiss. I will be starting to train you guys on your physical condition soon," said Captain Rollins.

Becky doesn't like to workout. She was never a fan of it. She hated doing P.E in school. So she was dreading the training. Becky started to go towards the kitchen. To go towards where her friends are. But a certain person that Becky hates. Called her name.

"Lynch come see me in my office now," said Captain Rollins.

So Becky makes her way towards her Captain's office. She opens the door and sees him sitting on his chair. She closes the door. Now it's just the two of them. She can see him scratching his head nervously.

"So uh about last night," he said.

"You don't need to say anything. I got the message," she told him.

"Becky...." he started to say. But gets interrupted by Becky.

"Don't call me that. We are at work," she said to him.

"Of course Lynch," he said a little bit disappointed that she is pushing him away.

"Is this all you wanna talk about. Because if so I am gonna head out now," she said.

"I just want you to understand. That I never meant to hurt you. I am doing this because I want us to keep our jobs," he said.

"I understand," she said while swallowing her uneasy feeling she gets in her stomach. She wonders the possibility of him naked in front of her. She quickly erases that thought off of her mind. She doesn't know why she is just standing here still. It's like her mind is saying to go. But her body is saying other whys. While Seth wonders the possibility of seeing her naked. He can't stop looking at her. Neither can she. Seth slowly gets up from his chair. Makes his way towards her. Once he is in breathing distance from her. He pushes her, so that her back hits the wall. Her breathing immediately hitches up. He takes a strand of her hair and starts to play with it.

"Lynch," he says.

"Hmm," she replies.

"I am sorry," he says. At the same time he leaves his office. Leaving her all alone and heartbroken once again. She quickly shakes off the feeling he has on her. She makes her way out of the office and into the kitchen. She sees Finn, Dean, Roman and Charlotte sitting all together. She makes her way towards them.

"Hello Bex," says her best friend since childhood Charlotte.

"Hi Char," she says back.

Charlotte sees her best friend with an uneasiness in her stomach, that she is not alright.

"Bex are you okay," she said.

"I am just peachy," Becky replies.

"No your not," said Charlotte.

"I am," Becky said.

Charlotte knows her best friend is a stubborn gal. So she drops this conversation and starts a new one.

"I found a guy for you," said Charlotte.

"No," Becky replies.

"Why not. He is tall and handsome," said Charlotte.

Roman overheard Charlotte saying this.

"Wait who is handsome babe," he question his girlfriend.

"A guy I plan on setting Becky to date," Charlotte replies.

"Oh," Roman said.

"Yeah so Becky how about tonight. You go out with him to the bar," said Charlotte.

"I don't know," replied Becky. She then sees Seth enter the kitchen. She licks her lips. If he doesn't want her. Then she can find another guy who does.

"Okay I agree," said Becky.

"Perfect," replies Charlotte who is excited.

End of this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed. What do you think of this chapter? Comment below your thoughts. Until next time. Love you all.