Chapter 7

"SETH," Becky yells after she releases for the tenth time. Seth and Becky both collapse into each other's arms. They both entwine their legs together.

"I should probably go," said Becky.

"Why," Seth whines.

"Seth we are in the storage closet. We need to leave before someone walks in on us," she tells him.

"I think no one will come in baby. Everyone heard you. So they stayed away from this room," he tells her.

"Shut up," she tells him.

"It's the truth," he said.

"You are no different. You were like, oh baby, yes right there," she said to him.

"But that was amazing baby," he said to her. While kissing the top of her head.

"Yes it sure was. I need to go Seth," she tells him.

"Fine," he responds. Also letting go of her. So she can get up and put on her clothes.

"I have to go so Finn and Dean don't start worrying about me. Also did you forget about AJ," she tells him while putting on her clothes.

"No don't go back to him," he whines.

"I have to," she said.

"Fine but end it," he tells her.

"Seth," she said.

"Please just tell him you don't feel good," he said.

"Fine," she tells him. Which makes Seth burst out with a huge grin on his face.

"That doesn't mean I am going to your house afterwards. I am tired and I want sleep. So we pick this up tomorrow night," she tells him.

"I agree with you baby. So this is gonna be an every night thing. Just sex right," he tells her while putting his clothes on.

"Of course what else would it be," she tells him.

Seth was a little bit disappointed with her response. He wanted something more. But he knew she doesn't do relationships. That's what he hears about her around the station. But maybe she will change her mind one day. So he agrees to be her sex partner. Because he knows if he says no. She will have sex with other people. Seth doesn't want that at all.

When he sees Becky almost leaving the room. He takes her hand. Which makes her turn around and face him.

"What Seth," she said.

"A goodbye kiss," he said sheepishly.

"Fine," she tells him. So Seth gives her a passionate kiss.

"See you tomorrow Seth," she tells him. As she breaks away from him and leaves the room. Seth has one goal on his mind. Is to make him and Becky more than just sex partners.

Becky makes her way towards AJ.

"I am back," she tells him.

AJ looks her up and down. He sees the messed up dress and messy hair. He knows exactly what happened.

"Becky you know if you don't want to date me. You could of just said so. You didn't need to make an excuse saying you needed to use the bathroom. So you can have sex with another guy in the storage closet," he tells her.

"How did you know," she tells him.

"Because I heard you when I wanted to go to the bathroom," he tells her.

Becky stays silent for a couple of minutes.

"Bye Becky. I hope whoever that guy was. Treats you right. Because you deserve it. Also that guy needs to teach you the rights and wrong of being in a relationship. Because you clearly need it," he tells her and then he leaves the bar.

Leaving Becky shock but also relieve.

"Well that was easier than I thought it would be," she said to herself. Soon she left the bar, but not before giving the look to Seth. Saying it's dealt with. She arrived to her apartment. She walks in to see tons of beers everywhere. She sees an open pizza box with some pizza inside. She grabs a slice because she is hungry. She sees Dean and Finn watching football.

"What up guys," she tells them. While she sits down on their couch.

"Where have you been," said Finn.

"What do you mean," she tells them.

"It's the next day and almost 11:00 am," said Finn.

"The date," she tells them.

"It took that long," said Finn.

Dean gave her a smirk.

"I know she had sex," he tells them.

"With him," said Finn.

"No with another guy. Which I am not telling," she tells them.

"You will to me one day," said Dean.

"Maybe," she replies.

"Oh great," said Finn while shaking his head in disprove.

"So who is winning," she tells him.

"I don't know," they both said in unison.

"But aren't you guys watching," she tells them.

"Not really," said Finn.

End of this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comment below your thoughts. Until next time. Love you all.