Chapter 13

"Here is your coffee Bex," said Seth.

"Thank you Seth," replied Becky.

"So let's get started shall we. What did you wanted to  talk about," said Seth.

"Um well I don't know where we stand one minute you want me, the next minute you get angry over a picture. Which may I add almost cost us our relationship or whatever we had going on. Then you try to make me jealous with Sasha of all people the newbie," said Becky.

"Bex I see your point but do you know we can't be like normal couples," replied Seth.

"And why not," replied Becky.

"We work together," said Seth.

"Charlotte and Roman make it work and they work together," said Becky.

"They are different," said Seth.

"How come," questioned Becky.

"They are both lieutenants same positions. I am your captain and you are a nobody," said Seth.

Becky felt a little bit hurtful with the choice of words him calling her a nobody.

"Why does that matter," said Becky in a hurtful tone.

"Because if my boss finds about us and our relationship he will fire me and he will fire you. This thing will cost us our jobs," said Seth.

"If it is so much as a thing to you, then why you keep wanting me. Then why you having sex with me," said Becky in an angry tone.

"Becky I can't give you what you want," said Seth.

"You said in the beginning of us that you will change my mind about how we are more than just sex. I use to believe in just sex then you came and I feel for the first time in my life wanting more," Becky said with tears in her eyes. As she spoke from the heart. She listened to what her best friend Charlotte told her.

"Bex I remember and I am changing that. I just can't anymore," said Seth.

"So what was the point of you doing what you did in the office earlier today. To lure me in and just be a quick easy fuck and then just say we ain't nothing more. To use me when the time is right for you. But not caring about my own feelings," said Becky.

Seth looked her in the eyes and the next thing he said hurt Becky more than anything.

"Your right I used you. When I first saw you I just wanted that. You were so easy to get. When I got you at the bar I didn't think it would be that easy. But it was you meant nothing to me. I just wanted your body because I found you have a history of being a whore and sleeping with people," said Seth.

Becky was doing the best she can at holding her tears in.

Becky took a deep breathe and proceeded with saying just two words.

"Fuck you," replied Becky.

"You already did that sweetheart," said Seth.

Becky scoffs and the next thing she did shocked Seth. She slapped him hard on his cheek. As she proceeded to leave his house. But she heard him yell something at her.

"YOU ARE ON DESK DUTY FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS," Seth yelled out.

Becky got into her car and drove away with tears streaming down her face. Asking herself how could she have been so stupid to thinking he was different. To be so stupid in actually falling for him.

End of this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. There was a lot. Comment below your thoughts. Make sure you also vote. Also I am back it's been awhile I'm sorry for the wait. More to come. Love you guys.