Chapter 4

Everyone was super drunk even Finn. Finn was dancing with a black hair girl. While Dean was making out with that same blonde hair girl. Hunter was asleep. So nobody notice when Seth and Becky left the bar together. They were both super drunk.

"We are so drunk," said Becky.

"Indeed we are," he replied.

They both looked into each other's eyes. Seth suddenly spoke.

"You wanna go to my house," he said.

"Sure," she replied.

Once they made it to his house. Seth opened the door. He let Becky in. They both sat down on the sofa.

"So do you want some more drinks," he said.

She stayed silent. She kept looking at him.

"Beck," he started to say her name. But got interrupted when he felt her lips onto his. It was a slow yet passionate kiss. Seth immediately pushed her away.

"Leave now," he told her.

"Oh okay," she responded. She quickly grabbed her purse and left his house. She never been rejected before. The guys always love it when she kissed them. Why is he so different? Why did his rejection hurt so much to her? For the first time in her life she feels pain. Pain in the heart. She doesn't know why. She just met the guy today. Once she arrived to her apartment. She knew nobody was home. She went to bed. Not only heart broken but sexually frustrated. They talk for hours at the bar about life. Why did he suddenly change his mind about her? When they left the bar. She was conflicted for the first time in her life. She took off her makeup and put on some pajamas. She went to sleep on her bed. She knows tomorrow is gonna be interesting.

Back at Seth's house. He got up from the couch and made his way into his bedroom. He knows that two different ranks aren't allowed to be together. He made the choice to save their careers. But he can't help but feel shit over his decision to push her away. He picked up a picture frame. He can't believe it's been two years since she left him.

"I miss you baby," he said silently. While caressing the picture.

He placed the picture back down. He went into his bedroom. He quickly change into his pajamas. With the thought did he make the right decision. He knew tomorrow was gonna be interesting.

*The Next Day*

Becky woke up with a headache and alone. She normally would have a guy sleeping next to her. But last night didn't go to the way she was hoping it to go. She got up and changed into her uniform. She left her room and made her way into the kitchen. Nobody was up yet. Usually Finn would wake up before her. So she made her way into Finn's room. She saw a black hair girl sleeping with Finn. She thought to herself Finn finally got laid. She made her way back to the kitchen. She knew she needed to bust out the Advil and the water. So she did that. She sees Dean and a blonde hair girl coming her way. They both pass her. Dean open the door for her. The blonde hair girl kissed Dean and then she was gone. Then he made his way towards Becky. He was confuse why Becky was already up. He took the Advil and the water. Then he ask her a question.

"Why you up so early? Did you already kick your boy toy out of the apartment," Dean ask her.

"I didn't sleep with any one," she admitted.

Dean spit out his water in disbelief.

"Wait what," he said in a shock tone.

"Yeah and I don't wanna talk about it," she said.

"Okay," he said.

They both see a black hair girl leaving their apartment. Then they see Finn come out of his room. They see him making his way towards them. Both Dean and Becky are smiling.

"What," Finn ask them.

"You got laid," Becky and Dean both say in unison. In a happy tone.

"So what," he ask them.

"I didn't know you still got it in you," said Dean.

"I am not even gonna answer that," said Finn.

"Well let's go to work," said Becky.

"Wait I am confuse. So Finn got laid. But Becky didn't. Wow can't wait to tell Charlotte and Roman this news," said Dean.

"Wait Becky you didn't get laid," Finn said in shock.

"No I didn't," Becky replies.

"What happened," said Finn.

"I am going to the car," she told them. With that being said Becky made her way inside the car. Finn and Dean took her response, as a sign not to ask her about it. Finn and Dean enter the car. This time Dean was driving. Once they made it to the station. Becky saw Seth and she quickly went inside. Paying no attention to him. She met with Roman and Charlotte. She heard her Captain call uniform check. She hates this. Most importantly she hates him.

End of this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. Did Seth make the right decision? Also who was that lady he was referring to in the photo. Comment below your thoughts. Until next time. Love you all.