Chapter 9

Soon everyone had to leave Charlotte and Roman's place. They all said their goodbyes. Becky saw Seth walking alone to his car. She look to see if Finn and Dean were looking at her. She saw them talking to Charlotte and Roman. So she made her way towards Seth.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," he responds back while licking his lips.

"So um tonight are we still on," she said in a low whisper. Only Seth and herself can hear.
She saw Seth moving closer to her. He takes a strand of her hair. Then he comes closer to her. So that his mouth touches her ear. This send a shiver down her spine.

"Yes," he said.

"Ok good," she responds. She was about to leave when Seth spoke in her ear again.

"I wasn't finished talking," he said.

"What else do you want to say," she ask him nervously.

"I want to give you a sneak peek of what to look forward too," he said. Becky didn't even have a chance to reply. Because he started kissing her ear. Went down to her neck and started to bite, suck and lick. This send a whole new wave of pleasure for Becky. Her private area is already starting to get soaking wet. She gasp when his cold hand touches it. She moans at the contact.

"Already so wet for me," he said while smirking.

"Mmm," she replies.

But that intimate moment that they have right now. Gets interrupted by the one and only Dean Ambrose. He yells out Becky's name.

"BECKY," Dean yells out loud.

Becky jumps and quickly pushes Seth off of her. While Dean takes her hand and starts to drag her away from Seth.

"Jesus Becky you almost got caught. Be lucky I was the only one who saw that. Also really Bex in the middle of a parking lot," he said.

"Shut up Deano," she replies. She is a little bit embarrassed. She looks back at Seth and she sees him smirking.

Soon as Becky and Dean made there way towards Finn. Who was waiting for them.

"What took you guys so long," Finn ask them.

"It was Becky's fault," replied Dean.

"It was not," Becky whines.

"Alright you two get in the car. Because I don't wanna deal with this. I have an important date tonight," he said.

"With that black hair lady," Becky teased.

"She has a name you know. Try and learn it," said Finn.

"Well if you would tell me. I would have learn it," she replied.

"It's Bayley," said Finn.

"Bayley," Becky repeated the name.

"Yeah and that's all the information I'm giving out for now," Finn said.

He can hear both Dean and Becky groan in annoyance. They all got into the car. It took a couple of minutes before they reach their apartment. Finn was the first to go inside the apartment, since he has a date with Bayley. When Becky tried going in. Dean stopped her.

"What is it," she said in an annoyed tone.

"When are you gonna tell the rest of the team about your secret boy toy," ask Dean.

"Let me think. All right I made the decision. My decision is never," she replied.

"Bad idea to keep it a secret. Because all secret comes out eventually. But it's the way it comes out. You either have a huge explosion if u keep it for a long period of time. Or a short one if you tell them now," said Dean.

"It's not even serious Seth and I's relationship. We are just sex partners," she said.

"Didn't look like just sex partners out in the parking lot," replied Dean.

"Shut up. Give it a good couple of weeks of this and then it will be over," she said.

"I don't know Becks. A couple of weeks can make you change your mind," he replied.

"I don't think so. In a couple of weeks it will be over. I won't even have to tell the rest of the team about him," she replied.

Dean sigh. He knew how stubborn she can be. So he left that topic on that note and made his way into their apartment.

A couple hours have gone by. Finn already left for his date. Becky was getting ready to go over to Seth's place. She finished putting her makeup on and putting her clothes on. She left her room.

"Bye Deano," she said.

"You are going over to his place aren't you," he replied.

"Yes so I won't be back til morning," she replied also giving a wink.

"Ok bye. But don't have too much fun," he replied.

She left their apartment. She made her way over to Seth's house. She rang the doorbell. She hears footsteps. The door swings open. She sees Seth looking at her. He is licking his lips as well.

"Hi," he said.

"Hey," she replied.

"You came," he said.

"Of course," she replied.

"Come on in," he said.

End of this Chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Yes I have finally updated. It took awhile. I'm sorry for the people who waited. I will try my best to update as much as I can. So stay tuned more chapters on the way. Comment below your thoughts. What do you think of this chapter. Don't forget to vote as well. Until next time. Love you all.