Prologue

COPYRIGHT
I, Parmitha fully own the copyright for this story called Lover or Killer Season 2. Plagiarism or any type of recreation of this story without my permission will not ve tolerated. Severe action will be taken.

🔞🔞🔞

The heavy downpour has turned her on. She loves the offer that he gave her, sleeping for pleasure with a hottie like him and getting paid 10 lakhs. He was watching her from the steamy bathroom through the glass door. She seductively took off her saree and her blouse. She was left with her inner clothes only.

With water dripping all over his body, he stood right in front of her with a towel covering his lower abdomen. He said nothing but saw her with hungry eyes. She unties her hair and laid on the bed while opening her legs wider.

"Do whatever you want to! Send me to heaven by your energy and manness. I'll be all yours. F*ck me hard, f*ck me rough!" She said seductively while trying to pull off his towel. But he holds it.

"I will!"

He tied her hands to either side of the bed and the same goes to her legs. He climbed on her with his legs on either side of her waist. He bends to her face and whispers.

"Are you ready to receive the venom?"

"I'm always ready for it. Take me high to heaven! Please!" She begged him as if her hormones were triggering her.

"Then, take it!" He got down from her.

In confusion, she asked, "Where are you going?"

"You said you want to be in heaven! You said you want venom! You said you want money! I granted all of them!" He said showing her a dress made with money.

"Venom? But.." Her voice broke as she saw a green snake sliding upwards from her toe.

Before she could say anything, he took a basket and opened it. Not one snake, but a bunch of the venomous snakes were climbing on her. She tried to not move, but one snake that was near her ear tickled her. As she moved slightly, all of them penetrated their teeth into her skin, diffusing their venom into her. He covered her with the dress made with money.

"You deserve this bitch!"

************************************
Heyy peeps! Welcome back to my channel🤣 Chill, I was just kidding. So, how was the prologue? Did you like it? Are you excited for the journey of Lover or Killer Season 2?
Who would probably be these two people I described in my prologue? Any ideas? Well, if you have any, drop them in the comment box. For your information, I would not continue this chapter yet until I complete Ek Kahani. If you are not reading it, please read it and let me know how is it. Before I leave, let me introduce the characters.

Sumedh Mudgalkar as Sumedh Mudgalkar

Sumedh Mudgalkar as Sumedh Mudgalkar. A 25 years old, sincere cop, detached from all love feelings.

Mallika Singh is Mallika Singh, 18 years old girl living happily with her family

Aura Bhatnagar as Aura Singh. An 11 years old girl, Mallika's only and only niece.

Dheeraj Singh, 62 years old - Mallika's Father

Pranali Singh, 62 years old - Mallika's Mother

Nivedhita Singh, 30 years old - Mallika's Sister

Sudheer Singh, 34 years old - Mallika's Brother

Pallavi Singh, 32 years old - Mallika's Sister-in-law

Aakesh Rathore - ACP
.
.
.

See you in Ek Kahani... Bye-byeeee Loves ❤️

- Parmitha vishnu_mithra -