Epilogue

Aakesh was waiting at the exit of the jail with a bouquet to welcome his buddy after 10 years. He was surprised to see his friend Sumedh returning as Beardmedh. He wore the same shirt he lastly wore before entering the jail.

"DOST!" Aakesh open his hands widely and took Sumedh in his embrace.

"Aakesh!" Sumedh whispered as a tear droplet slipped from his eyes. How much he missed his friend who was with him after losing everything.

"How are you, man?" Aakesh asked.

"I'm good, how are you? How is Pravisht? The little boy has grown up?" Sumedh asked Aakesh about his stepbrother who was a little kid when he went to jail.

"Yaa he's good. You'll be surprised about one thing!"

"Jijuu... JIJUUUUU!!!" Sumedh heard someone screaming behind his back but he ignored not knowing who it is.

"Oiii! Maggie Wala Uncle!" Sumedh paused.

"When I called you decently you don't want to see, but when I call you like this, you would!" Little... Oops, Mega Aura puffed her cheeks. Sumedh dropped his jaw looking at his grown little princess.

(NOTE: According to the past, Miku and Aura aren't aunt and niece, but sisters from a different womb)

"You're Aura?"

"No! Aura's granddaughter!" She rolled her eyes.

"Then it's definitely you!" Sumedh gave her a bone-crushing hug and kissed her forehead.

"You've grown!" He awed.

"Obviously I do. You weren't in jail for 10 days but 10 years! All these years I missed you so much!" Aura said with puppy eyes.

"I missed you too Aura, I missed you, I missed Aakesh, I missed... Miku too!" He said as his smile slowly drops.

"Well, then go and talk to her! She's right there!" Aura pointed to a tree where Mallika was talking to a man. He assumed him to be her husband.

"They both look good together na?" Sumedh said with a sad smile to which Aura and Aakesh gave him a weird glare.

"Eh..yaa...they look good as a sister and brother, just like both of us!" Aura said while crossing her arms against her chest.

"What do you mean?" Sumedh asked.

"These 10 years had made my bro's brain weak. That guy is none other than Pravisht plus the surprise I told you was Aura and Pravisht are in love!" Aakesh shouted in Sumedh's ear.

"What? I'm sure you are pretty mature for this, I still remember how you used to be!" Sumedh smirked at Aura.

"Not used to be, but now I am!" Aura smirked back giving equal sarcasm.