Bonus Chapter (Unedited)

Waking up to the 12 o'clock sun rays sneaking through the coconut trees' leaves, Sumedh found his queenie still in her deep slumber in his arms. He hid her face in his bare chest while brushing her hair with her hands. It's been three years since they got married, yet news of someone's arrival wasn't heard. He loves kids, then, now and forever. He never discussed this with Mallika, fearing she would blame herself for it.

Mallika barely wants to go on vacation since their wedding till their recent days, but this time she was the one who arranged this vacation at Maafushi Island in Maldives. It was only both of them on that island. Aurrisht didn't follow them as they went on vacation with their group of friends to Goa.

"Sumi.." Mallika's sleepy voice made Sumedh turned towards her and smile.

"Yes, my love?" He kissed on her forehead.

"I'm hungry, can you get something for me?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"Why not? Come on, let's go to the cafe!"

"No! You will get something spicy for me. I want to enjoy this breeze here!" Mallika stretched her hands after a nice slumber.

"Spicy? You mean me?" He smirked. Mallika's blood rushes to her cheeks making it hot and reddish.

"Someone is blushing! Lalalalalalalalala!" Sumedh teased her.

"Just do as I say! Spicy food!" Mallika frowned to cover her blushing face.

"As you say, your majesty!" Sumedh bowed making her giggle. Years passed, but that little girl that Sumedh saw in Mallika is still alive. Sumedh wore his light blue shirt, and took his bike to the Palm Cafe to get some hot and spicy spaghetti along with some refreshing apple juice.

By the time he reach the beach again, Mallika wasn't at their tent. His heart beat slightly raised until he saw she was playing with the sand.

"Miku, what are you doing?" Sumedh asked from a distance. Mallika immediately got excited and ran with tiny steps towards him.

"Even a tortoise would ran faster than this khargosh!" Sumedh chuckled but Mallika didn't care. She hold his biceps tightly.

"Don't look down! Just walk slowly! Again, don't look down, just walk with me! Okay?" Mallika said while breathing heavily.

"Oo..kayy.. are you ok? Why do you seem so tired!" Sumedh was concerned on his beloved wifeey.

"I'm alright. Now come!" She brought him from their tent till the waves.

"Now look behind!" Mallika said.

"There's no one Jaan, what are you talking about?"

"Khadoos! Look down!" Mallika rolled her eyes.

He saw three foot prints all along the way they walked. One was Sumedh', another was Mallika's. In between who peaked?🫣 It was tiny baby footprint which was carved by Mallika. Sumedh's lips stretched to a big smile.

"Now look at your left side!" Sumedh turned to his left and was stunned by the message written on the sand.

'Sumedh + Mallika = Sumellika
Coming in August, wait for me daddy!' Sumedh was speechless. His vision was blurry due to the tears in his eyes. He turned towards Mallika and saw her caressing her lower abdomen.

"Mallika!" He whispered, Mallika nod her head with teary eyes.

Sumedh crushed her in his embrace and let out his sobs, remembering how he yearned to be a father. He wants to see that baby Mallika again, but this time as his little daughter.

"When did you know?" Sumedh asked her.

"Two weeks ago, that's why I arranged this vacation. Just to give you this beautiful piece of news in an unforgettable way!" Mallika said wiping her tears off.

"I love you Miku! I love you so so much! You have no idea how happy am I!" Sumedh said.

"I love you too Sumi!" She kissed on his cheeks. After that, they both have their lunch and had some long conversation about their unborn gem.

That night, Mallika went to the cafe with Sumedh for dinner. When they came back, Mallika saw something really beautiful in front of her eyes. Beautiful candles were placed on the sand. Her walk way was made by rose petals. She turned to look at Sumedh who was proudly standing with his hands in his pants pocket.

"Walk down the aisle, my queen!" Sumedh knelt down offering his hand to his wife. Mallika held his hand and walked on the rose petals. It led them to a little stage.

"Let's have a dance night babe!" Sumedh said. Mallika agreed.

They danced to the 'Main Agar Kahoon' song from Om Shanti Om which is Mallika's favourite song and movie as well.

At the end of their dance, Sumedh pulled Mallika into him and lean in for a kiss. He sucked her lower lip passionately and Mallika gave in the same energy. Sumedh's hands ran through Mallika's nape and her hair whereas she clutched his curls as her feminity hits hard at his point. Sumedh broke the kiss and wiped Mallika's smudged lipstick with his thumb. Sumedh knelt down and kissed her belly.

"Waiting to see the result of Sumellika! Daddy is already proud of you darling!" He said.

"Mommy also!" Mallika frowned.

"Moodswing it is!" Sumedh widen his eyes knowing what he should have to deal after this.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" They heard two familiar voices but surprised at it. Aurrisht it was.

"Pravi? Aura? You guys are here?" Mallika asked suprised.

"How you guys did-"

"It's Sumellika Day! Those Sumellikain out there told us! Questions aside, where's the treat?" Aura asked.

"Treat?"

"This chapter is a treat indeed!" Parmitha said.

"Who are you??" Pravisht asked in confusion.

"Me? A Proud Sumellikain!"

Happy Sumellika Day Dear Sumellikains❤️❤️🫀✨