11. Find Another Star My Moon

3000+ words

"Aakesh, bring that bastard to the old warehouse near our police station, and burn him down in it!" Sumedh said while keeping all the knives from the table into a huge bag.

"What? Did you change your plan? You wanted to stab him to death, cut him into pieces and feed him to the carnivores, right? What made you change your plan?" Aakesh asked him while holding his right shoulder"

"I don't want to give the trauma that I felt to Aura of seeing our parents dying in front of their eyes. She would feel useless for not being able to save her father and end up like me. One who holds grudges and is a psychopath. I won't let my little princess be that!" Sumedh said.

"What made you love her alot? You took revenge on every one of them, but not Aura, why?"

"What did she do? She didn't cause any loss to me but brought back happiness in my life together with Mallika. She's the reason, I found her back!" Sumedh said with an unknown smile filling his face.

Aakesh was happy to see him succeed in his mission. He smiled and softly slapped on Sumedh's shoulder. He then brought Sudheer out of the house.

"Aakesh wait! Here's my chain and my jacket. Drop this chain in the warehouse before burning it and make sure the police dogs could trace my smell from this murder. In this last murder, this world should know who did this!" Aakesh nods to Sumedh.

*******
A few hours later, Mallika and Aura woke up as Sumedh softly caressed their foreheads. Mallika jerked behind as she saw Sumedh. She felt disgusted around him which hurt him alot.

"Don't you ever think of hurting Aura in any case, if you're a beast roaming for blood and flesh, then take mine! But never harm her!" Mallika said without looking into his eyes. She was afraid that she might be manipulated by looking at his moist eyes again.

"How would I hurt you, Mallika? I promise I will never harm both of you! I'm sorry for what has happened!"

"Dump your sorry in the bin! No one is here to accept your fake apologies!" Mallika shouted.

"You're a moron! Beast! A demon looking for blood! A monster that has no heart and feelings! You're not a lover, but you're a killer! Stone-hearted killer!" Mallika screamed her soul out.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Mallika's heart skipped a beat as she heard a voice raging with anger. Aakesh it is.

"Aakesh, stop it!" Sumedh said.

"Why should I? Or when else they will know the truth? That who is the real monster!" Aakesh glared at Aurika.

"What truth it is? What are you both talking about??" Suddenly Aura's presence make sense as they heard her voice.

"Well, Sumedh's little princess and queen! It's time for a story!"

"Aakesh!"

"Shut up Sumedh! You should have told them about this earlier, it's your mistake. At least before you leave them, they should know the real story behind this!"

FLASHBACK BEGINS

18 years back, when this little seven years old boy, who lost his parents to the loan shark was roaming in hunger on the road, he saw this rich couple were having a great time with each other and their unborn baby. He smiled and instantly it vanished as he remembered his parents. He wishes to see his parents and get the utmost love. But it's already too late.

"Ram, look at that boy sitting on the divider," Rinku said while tasting the last bit of her ice cream.

"He looks hungry and tired. I think we should offer him something to eat." Ram said and Rinku agreed. They both approached that little boy who was yearning for love.